SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KJshow - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 19, 2021 11:03 pm

Post media SM here!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

KJshow - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu May 20, 2021 7:04 am

KJshow - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* OMKykgf

Source

How long's Tony been on The Project?  I love him - see him on ABC every morning.  He must get around. laugh out loud

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

KJshow - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 20, 2021 9:25 pm

KJshow - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 3806527698 That was cute!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri May 21, 2021 3:17 am

I'm surprised she didn't call the show off and try her luck with Tony instead.  He's one of the most charismatic men on Australian television IMO!  Hugesmile

Meanwhile Brooke is quickly back pedaling on her "I'll never do reality TV again" stance.  Forgive me if I do not believe the wholesome justification.

Brooke Blurton reveals why she agreed to join The Bachelorette after vowing she would never do reality TV again in a resurfaced video

By Jo Scrimshire and Abi Moustafa For Daily Mail Australia

Brooke Blurton has revealed why she agreed to be the new Bachelorette, after previously swearing she'd never do reality TV again.

After a video resurfaced of her saying she was done with dating shows, the 26-year-old told Popsugar she was 'really upset' at the time and was 'shutting off an opportunity' to find love.

She explained that when Channel 10 offered her the role several months ago, the timing was perfect and she jumped at the chance.

Source

I wonder how much they had to pay her.  laugh out loud  "Several months ago" is interesting though.  Definitely feel like it was a toss up between Brooke & Renee.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri May 21, 2021 6:11 am

KJshow - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Screen10

https://www.pedestrian.tv/entertainment/bachelorette-brooke-blurton-interview/

Last edited by LeapofFaith on Fri May 21, 2021 6:13 am; edited 1 time in total
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri May 21, 2021 6:12 am

Look that's very sporting of her, but it just makes me think they've cast a pre-selected F1, since otherwise it's going to drastically reduce her options.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri May 21, 2021 6:17 am

IMO If the contestants hook up then she can deduce who is there for her and wants her.... I mean in the real world it’s the same... but at least this way she will be the one making decisions...should be interesting

ETA- she has the right mindset imo
KJshow - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* B2c40810
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri May 21, 2021 11:10 am

Definitely a first to have male and female contestants compete for the lead. I know I'll be interested in how it turns out.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat May 22, 2021 1:44 am

Another casting call has gone out.  Being the first bi season they should hopefully get quite a few fresh female applicants.

Source

And the first betting odds for this season:

KJshow - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* IGwVvhm

Source

1.10 positively REEKS of a pre-selected F1 IMO, especially considering Brooke's "I don't care if contestants hook up" stance.   Suspect
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 22, 2021 9:45 pm

@Bobette can they be anymore obvious? Suspect

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat May 22, 2021 10:08 pm

I used to enjoy the Australian show more than the US version, but now it's a toss up for which is worse and more manipulative.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon May 24, 2021 4:55 am

New market - looks like G-flip will be making an appearance, presumably in an attempt to give the show Lesbian Cred. Hugesmile

KJshow - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* DZELoBh

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
PomegranateLotion
Idlemess
Agent99
Finch
HalalSnackPack
Dirty Street Pie
dolcimumma
Dumb
Enough
leavers
Sprite