SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MarriedatFirstSight - MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Sat Nov 06, 2021 11:47 pm

This season is a bust imo. With the thousands and thousands of applicants I can't understand how they couldn't find more compatible couples. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

MarriedatFirstSight - MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:24 am

Linds911 wrote:I don't think any of them will stay married.. maybe Zach/Mikaela but probably dunzo by the reunion. Johnny is just over Bao. Found it rude when he said he would never have dated her in real life as they have met before. All the males have just given up, the girls are at least trying to make it work.

Also there has hardly been any romantic encounters this season! No hand holding, kissing nothing!

You're right! Zero, nothing.

@Jolena Incredible. I remember being shocked at reading how many people applied. It was thousands, and this is what they come up with?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71516

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 10, 2021 11:07 pm

It's Decision day! As frustrating this whole season has been, I'm looking forward to this.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 10, 2021 11:23 pm

Ok I'm shocked. Gill says he's in love, and Myrla says a lot of nice things about Gil.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 10, 2021 11:45 pm

Johnny and Bao have different versions of situations.

Sort of a shock.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Wed Nov 10, 2021 11:48 pm

So, the results of decision day...

Myrla and Gil both decide to stay married. I was 50-50 on this.

Johnny wanted to stay married but Bao wanted a divorce. I felt that Johnny was try to salvage his public image.

Brett and Ryan both wanted a divorce. No surprise at all.

Michaela wants to stay married. Zack...um...wants a divorce but also wants to see where the relationship goes in the future. They are done.

Rachel and Jose are last. They both choose to stay married.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Wed Nov 10, 2021 11:53 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Ok I'm shocked. Gill says he's in love, and Myrla says a lot of nice things about Gil.

I'm not completely shocked. I mentioned in an earlier post that I actually loathed Myrla in the beginning but I started to have more of an open mind after her tipsy interview with Dr. Pepper. And she and Gil seemed to get along more in the last 2 episodes.

Not sure what the future holds for these two but I wish them the very best. I'm looking forward to the reunion show--could be telling.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 10, 2021 11:56 pm

Brett and Ryan. They say a lot of nice things about each other. Ryan is asked by Dr Pepper why he joined a dating app before the decision day. mafsspoilers IG says Brett starting dating someone before the couples retreat but they won't mention it. We'll see, commercial break right now.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:04 am

Ryan apologies, nothing about Brett dating and off they go.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:10 am

Michaela and Zack. Alot of nice things being said about each other.

They better not stay together. I think Michaela has serious issues, and I think Zack is a gem.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:17 am

@Doats You might be right about Johnny. I thought for sure he'd want the divorce. I remember what you said about Myrla. She seems to have a flirtatious side to her, but it's the rude attitude I don't like. It dawned on me it might be her seeking attention.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:19 am

omg Zack crying, he's killing me. sad

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+6
Jolena
Mastiiffmom
Doats
Linds911
provenceguy