SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

travel - Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:26 pm

Maybe Salley was cut or left on her own before filming started.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

travel - Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kayben14 Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:14 pm

Reality Steve corrected himself. He was right the first time. Filming starts tonight.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:25 pm

It's only 7:22 pm in LA. They typically don't start til it's dark which was less than an hour ago. It still could be tonight, I think.?

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayben14 Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:00 am

I think they did start filming last night. Jesse Palmer posted this on IG last night standing in front of the bachelor mansion suit ready.

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:27 am

I was checking his IG every 5 minutes after he responded to the other IG post for clues and of course he posts that after I logged off. laugh out loud Time zones has it's disadvantages!

IA filming definitely started last night.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayben14 Wed Sep 29, 2021 9:01 am

Elizabeth Corrgian and Salley Carson seem to have been early cuts. RS said Salley never made it onto the show. And Elizabeth had some SM activity yesterday another person starting following her and she followed another person.. Reality Steve says he believes 3 women would be cut and the number of women that start the season will be 30. So their should be one other women that got cut early.

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 29, 2021 9:25 am

I just posted in Elizabeth's thread because I was following up to see if I should add her to the eliminated list. We now know filming started Tuesday 9/28 which usually goes late to early morning. Her SM activity could have taken place Sun/Monday before filming, proof of s/caps in her thread. jmo's SCMIIW

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayben14 Wed Sep 29, 2021 10:14 am

When would the women get their phones taken away? Because I thought it was right when they got to LA. All the women got to LA last Tuesday 22nd and latest Wednesday 23rd. The Women’s Pictures were released on Saturday. I assume they would not have their phone at that time. I noticed some of the women on IG accept follow request from some bachelor accounts which is odd because their pictures and info were released until Saturday. So either the women had their phones on Saturday or some may have been cut possible

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Wed Sep 29, 2021 3:32 pm

Facebook down of the bachelor release women's picture

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] how do we know the ladies went to L.A on the 22nd/23rd TYIA

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayben14 Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:27 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] how do we know the ladies went to L.A on the 22nd/23rd TYIA
Reality Steve said in his column last week. They flew out on Tuesday and Wednesday last week. And that make sense with 1 week quarantine and filming starting tonight

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks!

Yes it's hard to tell when they have to surrender their phones the last couple of season due to possible quarantine rules. I can't imagine they have their phone for a week before filming. Maybe as soon as the bio's are released. Same thing happened with Kaitie and Tayshia's season, I know I had a hard time figuring it out because there seemed to be IG activity when the bio's were released and I thought they were already on set.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+50
Amberly
kmick0890
philphan
flojo031
LeapofFaith