SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

10 - Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kayben14 Mon Nov 01, 2021 1:21 pm

smg2587 wrote:
Kayben14 wrote:Per reddit! Someone commented that a show producers posted IG from an airport today.

Which to me would indicate they are traveling for hometowns today.

The producer Parisa is the one that was at the airport in her Instagram stories.

Thank you! And she posted that IG story about 8 hours ago. So between 7am-9am Vienna time this morning.

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

10 - Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kure24 Mon Nov 01, 2021 1:54 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:Sorry for the double post:

Maybe this will help to figure out who the blonde is in the pic.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

If [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is not a producer but a contestant than I think she's more than likely Rianna H, as Rianna and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] both have an ombre hair style with dark roots with blonde hair, all the other blondes are just blondes or their roots are just starting to peak out but they do not have the ombre style.

Kure24

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Nov 01, 2021 4:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Nov 01, 2021 7:00 pm

chasus71 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to me favors more to be Susie than Elizabeth, IMO.

IMO, yea, I think you are right.

smg2587 wrote:
Kayben14 wrote:Per reddit! Someone commented that a show producers posted IG from an airport today.

The producer Parisa is the one that was at the airport in her Instagram stories.

Kayben14 wrote:
smg2587 wrote:

Thank you! And she posted that IG story about 8 hours ago. So between 7am-9am Vienna time this morning.

Question.....is there a link for that story so we can get the correct time?  I ask cause Vienna is about 8 hours ahead of me on the west coast.  So if we knew for sure when it was posted, then we could tell if the RC happened yesterday or not.  That would help in locking down the filming schedule.....that would mean that there wouldn't of been a RC today.

Kure24 wrote:

If [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is not a producer but a contestant than I think she's more than likely Rianna H, as Rianna and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] both have an ombre hair style with dark roots with blonde hair, all the other blondes are just blondes or their roots are just starting to peak out but they do not have the ombre style.

My questioning with that though is that Rianna has her hair parted to the side. The one in the pic is parted right in the middle. Susie is the only one with the part in the middle and darker roots. Just thoughts.....

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayben14 Mon Nov 01, 2021 7:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I don’t know if an exact time because I did not catch right when they posted it but I calculated back that time from my time zone and it still would have been between mostly 8am-9am Vienna time.

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayben14 Mon Nov 01, 2021 7:07 pm

Question for you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] could this women next the producer be Gabby. She’s has same hair color and length as gabby. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by Kure24 Mon Nov 01, 2021 7:54 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Kure24 wrote:

My questioning with that though is that Rianna has her hair parted to the side.  The one in the pic is parted right in the middle.  Susie is the only one with the part in the middle and darker roots.  Just thoughts.....

Just b/c you can see the roots of someone's hair doesn't mean they have an ombre hair style like [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and Rianna does, also these aren't the official pics for the girls so who knows how their hair will be parted when the show actually airs.

Last edited by Kure24 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kure24

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Nov 01, 2021 10:01 pm

Kayben14 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I don’t know if an exact time because I did not catch right when they posted it but I calculated back that time from my time zone and it still would have been between mostly 8am-9am Vienna time.

I appreciate that.....Thanks!

Kayben14 wrote:Question for you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] could this women next the producer be Gabby. She’s has same hair color and length as gabby. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Yes, it could be Gabby but without a face and knowing how many brunettes are on this season, hard to know for sure, but in any case, she is still on my radar for still being there at that point in time.

Kure24 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Kure24 wrote:

My questioning with that though is that Rianna has her hair parted to the side.  The one in the pic is parted right in the middle.  Susie is the only one with the part in the middle and darker roots.  Just thoughts.....

Just b/c you can see the roots of someone's hair doesn't mean they have an ombre hair style like [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and Rianna does, also these aren't the official pics for the girls so who knows how they'll hair will be parted when the show actually airs.

I hear what you are saying.  Either / or both women are there or at least they are following the rules as there really hasn't been many SM changes.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:48 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayben14 Tue Nov 02, 2021 11:01 am

I’m extremely surprised Susie made the F4 I really thought she was gone. Who else are we thinking made the F4? I’d say Teddi and maybe Serene.

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Nov 02, 2021 11:31 am

So we have seven confirmed to have made it to Croatia. That only leaves two more for the top 9 and three more for the top 12.

F12: Susie, Teddi, Serene, Gabby, Rachel, Sarah, Eliza, Genevieve, Shanae,  ? , ?, ?

F9: Susie, Serene, Teddi, Rachel, Sarah, Eliza, Genevieve, ?, ?

F6: Susie, Serene

F4: Susie

Also RS says he heard of no front runner so far,

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Nov 02, 2021 12:04 pm

Sorry for the double post but producer Parisa posted a story that showed outside her hotel room. Wanted to see if people could tell where it is whether it be in Virginia Beach or some other location.

Also other producers are still traveling today. So o that’s something to keep an eye on.

Last edited by smg2587 on Tue Nov 02, 2021 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+50
Amberly
kmick0890
philphan
flojo031
LeapofFaith