SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LiveInFrontOfAStudioAudience - Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 07, 2021 6:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

LiveInFrontOfAStudioAudience - Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:40 am

I have forgotten, but did any of the women go live on IG around the same time that there was activity from Clayton? I am sure I saw it somewhere but can't remember where.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:45 am

Aunties_Love wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I have forgotten, but did any of the women go live on IG around the same time that there was activity from Clayton?  I am sure I saw it somewhere but can't remember where.

Yeah both Susie and Rachel had deleted Instagram post around the same hour and a half or two hour time frame Clayton followed a producer. His and Rachel’s activity were closer together. Susie’s was a little bit sooner than theirs.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Dec 08, 2021 3:31 am

smg2587 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I have forgotten, but did any of the women go live on IG around the same time that there was activity from Clayton?  I am sure I saw it somewhere but can't remember where.

Yeah both Susie and Rachel had deleted Instagram post around the same hour and a half or two hour time frame Clayton followed a producer. His and Rachel’s activity were closer together. Susie’s was a little bit sooner than theirs.
Thanks.....so glad you have a handle on this stuff! I try but know I am not great at the SM stuff.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Dec 08, 2021 3:01 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:14 pm

ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Dec 09, 2021 2:09 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Dec 10, 2021 11:14 am

On his podcast Pilot Pete had said what the night one women told him and why he said it be a disaster. They apparently told him Clayton kissed every women night one (guessing that’s an a exaggeration since most leads don’t even get to talk to all the women but he does seem to kiss a lot). And that two people left on there own night one. A lot of women that don’t like how things went down end up saying that. Two examples Victoria P on Peters season and Annie on Colton’s. RS even reported those two as self eliminations. The lead ended up doing the dumping in those cases. You can tell the producers you want to leave but unless you tell the lead and actually walk away at the before the ceremony it is not a self elimination. Jmo. Also if the women are referring to Claire (the one who rumored to get drunk night one) as a self elimination it doesn’t soundlike it from the way rs reported her departure. I guess we will see. But if every women goes to the rose ceremony it sounds like these women are talking a big game. The group picture will tell the tale because they do that before the lead prepared for the ceremony and that’s why anyone eliminated early night one don’t make the shoot. If 29 women are in the shoot I doubt there were self eliminations. Again jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Dec 10, 2021 12:57 pm

Let's remember that this show is highly edited. Just because it is shown that people are eliminated, doesn't mean that is how it went down. We know plenty of examples were people wanted to leave and they were not allowed until tptb decided it was the right time and the storyline made it seem as if the lead did the dumping. Heaven forbid it is seen that the lead isn't all that and that some of the cast members are not interested. Deannna and Graham is a prime example.

Everything shown on this show should be taken with a grain of salt.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Fri Dec 10, 2021 1:54 pm

i don't think production would let 2 women self-eliminate on the first night because it makes their choice look bad. so even if those 2 women wanted to leave, imo they'll still get sent home at the rose ceremony as normal.

i think it's kind of messed up that peter keeps making these snide comments about clayton and his season. he's been in the lead position and knows how bad the scrutiny can get, yet he keeps fuelling it for someone else.
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayben14 Fri Dec 10, 2021 2:09 pm

ariwolf wrote:i don't think production would let 2 women self-eliminate on the first night because it makes their choice look bad. so even if those 2 women wanted to leave, imo they'll still get sent home at the rose ceremony as normal.

i think it's kind of messed up that peter keeps making these snide comments about clayton and his season. he's been in the lead position and knows how bad the scrutiny can get, yet he keeps fuelling it for someone else.

I agree with that about Peter. Idk what his deal is with Clayton but he does keep making those side comments about Clayton and his season and its not good look for Peter IMO. Especially since Peter has been a lead himself like you said. They talk about Clayton’s season preview in his podcast they saying “ oh they revealed the F3 women in the preview and it’s spoiled now. I’m just rolling my eyes because he knows how these trailer edited and how they’re misleading. Dustin went on to say that ohh the season is going to be boring and it’s not going to be as good as the preview. I’m just like what is wrong with these guys… idk what either of their deals are tbh.

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Dec 10, 2021 2:38 pm

ariwolf wrote:i don't think production would let 2 women self-eliminate on the first night because it makes their choice look bad. so even if those 2 women wanted to leave, imo they'll still get sent home at the rose ceremony as normal.

That's because he is a whiny a** mama's boy...JMO. His season was the worst IMO and he knows it. He is trying to keep himself relevant and thinks stirring up controversy about Clayton's season will do that. If they asked him to star again he would be the biggest butt kisser around after he jumped at the chance.

I totally agree about tptb not letting 2 women self-eliminate on the first night or any other night. It does make their choice look bad and since their choice has pretty much been slammed from the get go, I suspect they will double down even more to show what a hunky great catch he is instead of the safe, boring, vanilla, standard white, former football player that we have now had...how many times? Five?...Aaron, Jesse, Sean, Colton and now Clayton.

I could write the script, go to sleep and wake when it's over and not have missed a thing.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+50
Amberly
kmick0890
philphan
flojo031
LeapofFaith