SELECT CONTENT

Chris Gallant - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris - Chris Gallant - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Chris Gallant - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:30 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I haven't checked yet but are any of the guys following each other? I don't see where Chris is following any of the guys but didn't dig in deep. I just wondered if other guys are following each other and he isn't.

I was looking for any recent speaking engagements and can't find any.

Then right in front of my face, he tweeted on Sept 9th 9:59pm (either Eastern or 10:59pm Halifax) which was the FRC, and a few retweets. Prior to that no activity since July 19th. imo Sept 9th is when he may have had first access to his phone since the tweet and retweet took place on the same day.

https://twitter.com/gallantchris?lang=en

UM. . . THAT IS NOT CHRIS'S TWITTER ACCOUNT!!!!! It doesnt even look like him in the icon. laugh out loud

THIS is his account. It remains private. https://twitter.com/thechrisgallant?lang=en

Back to top Go down

chris - Chris Gallant - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Chris Gallant - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:37 pm

I'm so sorry peeps. I grabbed that link from I don't know where and assumed it was his without looking at his profile.

My apologies. :headbanging

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:41 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm so sorry peeps. I grabbed that link from I don't know where and assumed it was his without looking at his profile.

OMG you scared me!!! I so want him there even as F1 & this just dropped my heart :tissuebox
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:56 pm

@chasus71 yes sleuthing has ups and downs, and this was my lowest. laugh out loud

Thanks @seton for pointing out my error.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:39 pm

chasus71 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I'm so sorry peeps. I grabbed that link from I don't know where and assumed it was his without looking at his profile.

OMG you scared me!!! I so want him there even as F1 & this just dropped my heart :tissuebox

Holy crap, that freaked me out too! So maybe there's still a chance that Chris was F1 after all. I certainly hope so because him and Michelle seem like they're so compatible. :yes:  Someone on Reddit (that knows Rick L.) said that Michelle was only into two guys and I'm keeping my fingers firmly crossed that Chris was one of them. chris - Chris Gallant - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 4256136633

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:59 pm

Chris is adorable. He posted a bunch of behind-the-scenes stories this afternoon for an oceans video he’s doing for students. He and Michelle would be so great together.

https://instagram.com/stories/thechrisgallant/2669330902452380150?utm_medium=copy_link

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:24 pm

mbl wrote:Chris is adorable. He posted a bunch of behind-the-scenes stories this afternoon for an oceans video he’s doing for students. He and Michelle would be so great together.  

https://instagram.com/stories/thechrisgallant/2669330902452380150?utm_medium=copy_link

Omg, he is so cool has a great personality and so personable. For me he is my F1 but who knows where he placed in Michelle's heart ❤  but I think if somehow he won, the 2 would be a good match IMO.
Such a true cutie pie, who is also funny. I am rooting for this "Ginger" 😆
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:32 pm

Those videos were so funny! His humour reminds me of Phil from Modern Family, laugh out loud!
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:57 pm

luvnunity wrote:Those videos were so funny!  His humour reminds me of Phil from Modern Family, laugh out loud!
Yes!! That's it! I was trying to pinpoint his humor.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:08 pm

That was so funny! chris - Chris Gallant - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 3806527698 That was hilarious when he said "he's a good boy" to the shark in the same tone you'd say it to a dog.

I'm so looking forward to seeing him on Michelle's season. I'm pretty certain I won't be disappointed with this contestant.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:23 pm

I’m going to enjoy watching him and his interactions with Michelle. I REALLY hope he doesn’t fall into an edit like Connor from Katie’s season and wear out the free-style rap.😬 I like the playful side, but I hope to see some romance and passion from him. Btw, I really dig his swagger.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:01 pm

I love his voice so much!! Lol
It seems like him and Michelle have the same goofy personality chris - Chris Gallant - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 1f600

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Gallant - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+15
CanadianBachFan
flojo031
ReneeM
mercieme
luvnunity