SELECT CONTENT

Chris Sutton - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris - Chris Sutton - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Chris Sutton - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Al Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:20 am

Was interested in trying to find more about Chris since we don't have a lot and it seems he may still be on the show. Found his linkedin, turns out he's not a chef and lives in LA. He's self-employed and does modeling and concierge services.
*edited out link because it contains personal information.

Last edited by Al on Sat Aug 14, 2021 4:12 pm; edited 3 times in total

Al

Back to top Go down

chris - Chris Sutton - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Chris Sutton - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 14, 2021 4:00 pm

@Al thanks for the info! yes

I will delete my post.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21, 2021 6:06 pm

He has removed 3 posts. From 33 to 30.  He's OUT.

chris - Chris Sutton - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Untitl12

https://www.instagram.com/chris_sutton1/

Last edited by seton on Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:50 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:02 am

The comment was deleted on reddit but someone found that Chris's sister had MAGA follows. Dunno how true it is.

Then BachWhatever's ID on reddit posted this:

chris - Chris Sutton - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Aa12

I know that @AI found out that he is a model but the model agency links I followed from his IG? None of them had him listed so I became suspicious. The acting makes sense now.

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:17 am

seton wrote:The comment was deleted on reddit but someone found that Chris's sister had MAGA follows. Dunno how true it is.

Then BachWhatever's ID on reddit posted this:

chris - Chris Sutton - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Aa12

I know that @AI found out that he is a model but the model agency links I followed from his IG? None of them had him listed so I became suspicious. The acting makes sense now.

Wow, why am I not surprised. Every season we deal with thi so why we would ever believe it would be different for Michelle hmmm no no no
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 17, 2021 10:47 am

How can anyone be looking for a big acting career when he has no acting experience. If he mentioned this while filming I can see the other's causing a problem for him.

I'm looking forward to seeing him and why he stuck around for 5 weeks.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:37 pm

@GuardianAngel Big disappointment for me as well. chris - Chris Sutton - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 1f601

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:24 pm

chris - Chris Sutton - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 243397410_10161561416517846_3412993657045604835_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_rgb565=1&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=zSloq3HAS6oAX_FDD8a&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1

Hometown: West Hollywood, California

Commodities Broker, 28

This Southern gentleman-turned-California beach boy is ready to find love! Chris S.’ friends describe him as goofy and easygoing, but when it comes to relationships, he isn’t here to joke around. When Chris S. falls, he falls hard. He is looking for an adventurous woman who is confident, kind and selfless. He does not have a specific type and prides himself in falling in love with someone on the inside rather than the outside. In five years, Chris S. hopes to be married with kids and making a positive impact on the world. He is a firm believer that chivalry isn’t dead, and when the time comes, he is ready to sweep Michelle off her feet!

Fun Facts:

· Chris S. gives a mean Blue Steel face.

· Chris S. loves to travel.

· Burnt pizza makes Chris S. mad.

https://bachelornation.com/2021/09/27/meet-the-men-appearing-on-michelle-young-s-season-of-the-bachelorette/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:47 pm

You have to know what you're doing to be a commodities broker!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Nov 18, 2021 6:22 am

https://art19.com/shows/click-bait-with-bachelor-nation/episodes/68c31bb9-03e1-4a2a-9dda-cc571f96e30c
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Sutton - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+2
frajosfanofchris
bluwavz
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum