SELECT CONTENT

Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - Discussion

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

View previous topic View next topic Go down

10 - Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - Discussion

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 02, 2022 10:13 pm

@emiusacska That is old stuff that was discussed during the season. Not sure where...probably in his threads. Not sure if there is any new info since I don't do reddit.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

10 - Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - Discussion

Post by champagnemami Thu Mar 03, 2022 12:10 am

It’s something new, an actual victim came forward to tell what happened and Joe was in his comments last night arguing with fans, but not denying the allegations

champagnemami

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Mar 03, 2022 12:57 am

@champagnemami Thank you. I don't think we ever doubted the allegations. We were surprised nothing else came of them and that considering it all seemed so public, he was even allowed on the show. It's not as if they didn't know.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:32 pm

I'm so disappointed to know this stuff. I thought he was one of the good guys and really rooted for him. Lesson to me...don't trust the good or bad that tptb present, see the actions in real life.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:30 pm

Dave Neal is usually quite annoying, but when if comes to this topic I think he has done a good job to summarize the different posts on Reddit and other sources. He is still a bit longwinded though.

WARNING! Sexual assault is described in some detail in these clips.

The new story that came out this week:

The first story that came out in January:

Discussion about what TPTB knew before filming:

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 03, 2022 9:44 pm

I watched the middle vid. He says Joe didn't make any statement but on the previous page it says he was in the comments?

It's a real shame that victims of sexual assault don't feel safe in reporting it to the police when it happens. This has been a problem for years and needs to change asap.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - Discussion

+24
gurlbrit
albean99
jen689
mbl
Locknkey