SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Konrad Bien - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

spoilers - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Konrad Bien - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Konrad Bien - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:25 pm

I'm looking forward to seeing what happens with this one. He doesn't seem like a bad guy. A very nice positive post about sending a message to possibly help someone.

@Loulou great sleuthing!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

spoilers - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Konrad Bien - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Konrad Bien - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:33 pm

Bobette wrote:@Agent99 Yeah I noticed the steamy kissing too, and he's in a lot of SCs with Brooke at the mansion, but I figured that was just designed to increase the sense of "betrayal" if he does hook up with someone else.  There's a couple of SCs that might provide clues - join me on the SC thread?  Praying

DM are inferring here that any hookups are same sex, due to different mansions.  Unfortunately, not real interested in Brooke.  I will watch, but am not invested in her 'journey' at all. (Although sometimes I can't help myself and start sleuthing laugh out loud)

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:56 pm

Abbie also mentioned the separate mansions previously but I think the extracurricular couple must be a guy & girl because Saint Kurt is shown saying "there's one guy in here who's deviated away from getting to know Brooke..." and then she's talking about mindf*cks after presumably confronting whoever it is.  

Konrad's not shown as part of the crowd she's talking to so that's where my mind went, but you might be right that he's innocent; better not get out the pitchforks just yet. laugh out loud  Also interesting they seem to be focusing on the male being the one who has "deviated" so I guess the girl(s) he's chasing turns him down?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Oct 14, 2021 1:54 am

Bobette wrote:Abbie also mentioned the separate mansions previously but I think the extracurricular couple must be a guy & girl because Saint Kurt is shown saying "there's one guy in here who's deviated away from getting to know Brooke..." and then she's talking about mindf*cks after presumably confronting whoever it is.  

Konrad's not shown as part of the crowd she's talking to so that's where my mind went, but you might be right that he's innocent; better not get out the pitchforks just yet. laugh out loud  Also interesting they seem to be focusing on the male being the one who has "deviated" so I guess the girl(s) he's chasing turns him down?

Oh ok. I don't even think I've watched the promo with the sound on, so might need to remedy that.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:04 am

@Agent99 It's all about the sleuthing when I'm not interested in a season. laugh out loud

@Bobette laugh out loud I just might have to find a pitchfork smilie, in case it's needed.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:44 pm

Konrad is featured a lot in the previews so assuming he stays to at least f6 if not f4 ? In sc of Brookes mind Fkd moment looks like darvin, holly, Jamie lee, Kurt and I think one other ? Anyone else ? I’m assuming the guy/gal were sent home ?

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:36 pm

Totally possible the guy accused of "deviating" (and presumably sent home) is someone other than Konrad and the trailer just makes it look like him.  He's very recognisable with his blonde hair so maybe he does make top 4 and they just didn't show him in any later footage to disguise that fact.  

Holly, Darvid and Jamie Lee all clearly make it to the end with the amount of SCs they have but as @Agent99 pointed out, the fourth is unclear.  I assumed it was Kurt because he would contrast nicely with Darvid's hyper-physical edit but could certainly be wrong (would not be the first time laugh out loud).  

I just think it would have more impact if the person sent home was previously portrayed as a frontrunner.  That's how I'd script it anyway.   Hugesmile

Relevant SCs:

spoilers - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Konrad Bien - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 ANkeNq6

spoilers - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Konrad Bien - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 QNLspaP

spoilers - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Konrad Bien - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 LwE1gUg

spoilers - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Konrad Bien - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 SayOb7H

spoilers - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Konrad Bien - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 H1zO77b

spoilers - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Konrad Bien - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 JEMJfOI

Also I just can't get past this dynamic from night 1:  

spoilers - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Konrad Bien - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 XZ8Km4W

Konrad in all black; Kurt in all white.  It's just TOO PERFECT for Kurt to dob him in and Konrad be the bad guy.  Film nerds like myself might be reminded of the black hat/white hat dichotomy in old westerns from the 1930s and 40s (recently re-visited as a plot device in Westworld).  

If Konrad isn't the villain it will have been a missed opportunity for cinematic intertextuality and I will be thoroughly disappointed.   spoilers - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Konrad Bien - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:30 pm

Too funny, but when was the last time a 'snitch' made the f4?  Kurt signed his death warrant laugh out loud.  But to get back on topic, by my count there are at least 8 people still left when Brooke has her 'moment' (she is so monotone, which is why I don't care for her laugh out loud), so it doesn't make sense to me that Konrad features in all these caps and doesn't make it to the last 8.  He seems focused on her when she is in the room.

spoilers - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Konrad Bien - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 XZ8Km4W

spoilers - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Konrad Bien - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 DqAajpT

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Oct 19, 2021 4:43 am

Bobette' wrote: ...snipped
Also just noting Konrad undergoes an obvious re-blonding at some point - could help determine how far he goes.

spoilers - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Konrad Bien - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 FH2aiwr
spoilers - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Konrad Bien - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 QEQFwvN

Why they decided to style him as a pimp I do not know.  laugh out loud  For the record that second SC is the same night as this:

spoilers - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Konrad Bien - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Zn1oyLb

ETA: Judging by the regrowth this must be pretty early?

spoilers - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Konrad Bien - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 H6sgon0

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Konrad Bien - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+3
Sprite
Loulou
Bobette
7 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum