SELECT CONTENT

NFL - Discussion

Page 9 of 26 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NFL - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: NFL - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:28 pm

Football season is under way and no NFL-related posts since June?!?!?!?

GO COWBOYS!!!! The NFC East is going to be one close race this year, I have a feeling!

:waytogoteam: :happydance:

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:35 pm

Pre-season NFL football this weekend! I can't wait for the regular season!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:39 pm

Way to go Cowboys !!!!!!! Great Game.......
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:50 pm

whit90 wrote:Way to go Cowboys !!!!!!! Great Game.......

Congrats! They have been a real surprise this season.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:12 pm

Aaron Rodgers: the man, the myth, the legend. People can have Peyton or Tom, I'll take Aaron all day every day.

NFL - Discussion - Page 9 87b72b10 NFL - Discussion - Page 9 86669110 NFL - Discussion - Page 9 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:19 am

umngirl wrote:Aaron Rodgers: the man, the myth, the legend. People can have Peyton or Tom, I'll take Aaron all day every day.

He is pretty incredible and I listen to lots of sports radio on my commute. Most always agree that Aaron is the best QB in the league, over Peyton or Tom.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:34 am

But how about Philip Rivers? Great guy on and off the court, 7 kids with his high school sweetheart, that's incredible!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:39 am

^He's elite too. But Aaron Rodgers and the other two are just better and more accomplished.

NFL - Discussion - Page 9 87b72b10 NFL - Discussion - Page 9 86669110 NFL - Discussion - Page 9 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:47 am

^True, they three had won championship rings but Rivers has the best QB rating so far this year. Boy, how I wish they would bring a championship to my city in my lifetime!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:56 am

sdmom wrote:^True,  they three had won championship rings but Rivers has the best QB rating so far this year. Boy, how I wish they would bring a championship to my city in my lifetime!

Philip Rivers has unfortunately played under coaches who may not have brought out the best in him. He went to NC State and was also a big hero around here. I don't think he is quite as good as Aaron Rogers on the field, but is pretty darn great too. His one consistent knock over the years was he had a tendency to throw a lot of interceptions. SD themselves have a tendency to do well in the regular season but lose "easy" games and fold in the playoffs. Of course, for me being the Cowboy hater I have always been Norv Turner was never a favorite of mine. Glad they got rid of him.

Umngirl, my 31 year old niece in law is a huge Aaron Rogers fan and my nephew makes fun of her all the time. She likes to tell him he is just jealous that he isn't as awesome as AR. It is really cute.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:09 am

sdmom wrote:^True,  they three had won championship rings but Rivers has the best QB rating so far this year. Boy, how I wish they would bring a championship to my city in my lifetime!

Well that's a good thing so far this season, Rodgers still has the best career QB rating. And I think the lowest or one of the lowest interception to touchdown ratios in history. In short, he is ridiculously accurate.

I've been spoiled with two Packer Super Bowl wins in my short lifetime, I could definitely go for a few more with Rodgers under center.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:26 am

umngirl wrote:

Well that's a good thing so far this season, Rodgers still has the best career QB rating. And I think the lowest or one of the lowest interception to touchdown ratios in history. In short, he is ridiculously accurate.

I've been spoiled with two Packer Super Bowl wins in my short lifetime, I could definitely go for a few more with Rodgers under center.

So to go back in time. Where were you on the whole Favre thing with his retiring and unretiring then playing for other teams? I actually thought Aaron Rodgers handled that whole situation with a lot of class.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 26 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

NFL - Discussion

+37