SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 42 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 29 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Oct 25, 2022 7:00 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by barbell Tue Oct 25, 2022 7:34 pm

bluwavz wrote:  
If this is the case Jesse’s water picture must be from elsewhere. Budapest is on the Danube River and it isn’t very wide. You can definitely see land when looking from one side to the other.
barbell
barbell

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 25, 2022 10:17 pm

@Aunties_Love nice catch on the pastry!

I'm looking around for the stones which look like ruins?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Oct 25, 2022 10:59 pm

I guess my post above is moot.  First it was Bachelornation.scoop IG that had Jesse's pic at a restaurant in Budapest, Hungary

Bachelorette - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Bachel11

https://www.instagram.com/stories/bachelornation.scoop/2957107611134014826/

then RS confirmed:

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Oct 26, 2022 3:59 am

Bachelorwhatever IG

Bachelorette - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Bachel12

https://www.instagram.com/stories/bachelorwhatever/2957353625576880713/

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Wed Oct 26, 2022 6:13 am

Aunties_Love wrote:Bachelorwhatever IG

Bachelorette - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Bachel12

How reliable is this page? Sounds like all guesses based on what “people” message her about who is still there and who is not…
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Kure24 Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:26 am

southerngirlatheart wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:Bachelorwhatever IG

How reliable is this page? Sounds like all guesses based on what “people” message her about who is still there and who is not…

That's what I'm wondering as well. They have been getting consistent messages about Mercedes and Jessica, so some reliability could have been built up in regards to them but idk about anybody else.

Someone messaged them saying they work with Gabriella and that she hasn't returned, but it's like how flexible is Gabriella's work, can she take that many days off in the first place, if she can't, she's not coming back, she's gonna be looking for another job imo...

In regards to Bailey, someone messaged them saying Bailey's gone with no explanation and then b/c they received a message saying the word 'Bailey', they took it as a contradiction even though I believe the latter message was answering their 'who's in your final 4?' question.

So idk how reliable that account is either, but I do think the final 7 is out of the group of 9 girls that was mentioned.

Last edited by Kure24 on Wed Oct 26, 2022 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Kure24

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Oct 26, 2022 9:26 am

What I can say is that they have had filming locations and date info before RS a lot the last 2 seasons.over the last 2 seasons they have even had a lot of the eliminations correct as well. I am building the elims and filming schedule.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Oct 26, 2022 11:53 am

Zach on a one on one in Budapest with a blonde. Per bachelornation.scoops. No shoot of the face. Also per the comments they reportedly did multiple shots of that kiss.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CkLiDLOJYJt/

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Oct 26, 2022 12:18 pm

Sorry for the double post but on bachelorwhatever, she tends to go with what people message her. Only really started getting this information Clayton’s season and it was a few like Teddi's uncle would visit her page and say things implying still there. During G/R’s season had someone close to Tino and got someone telling her when Aven got home. This season she’s gotten way more messages and you can tell some is eliminated  contestants having friends go to her and act like their sm activity is wrong.

Some of these for me is hard to believe like with Gabriella her info came from a coworker. So that on I could see being wrong since there is no info about how close this person is to her, plus they told her this after she posted she saw some sm activity and she’s been  contradictory info on Katherine for weeks now, so that’s hard to say. I will say I believe about half of this. She’s been getting info about Jessica, Kylee and Mercedes since traveling. The Charity one, we know she she had a 1on1 last week and knowing this show and we know Alyssa who also had a 1on1 is out I like her chance of being there, jmo. Not sure about the rest. But that’s just based on what I am seeing on my own. On Bailey I will say this I think rs is hinting that all five women he met at atfr where elminated by the time episode 6 happens. Just the thing he put at the end of his post kinda hints that unless I’m reading him wrong, jmo. Also these contestants could just be good at lying low that their friends don’t know they been eliminated ed.

So I don’t believe her 100% but use her as a baseline at who could be there. But that’s just where I am. All Jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Oct 26, 2022 1:38 pm

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Kure24 Tue Nov 01, 2022 9:50 am

Life and style magazine has clearer photos of Zach and Charity's date.

Does anyone know how common it is to get articles like this that contain photos of a 1-on-1 date that's filming?

Someone on reddit mentioned that Charity may have a good chance of being bachelorette since producers had paparazzi take photos of Zach and Charity and then sell those photos to Life and Style magazine.

So I'm just curious to know how common it is to see clear behind the scenes photos like this in an article, and when they do happen if they usually indicate anything. Thank you to anyone who responds/answers.

Kure24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 42 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 29 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
Jolena
Amethyst
Fleurdesel
philphan
Buckeye_Fan