SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 22 of 42 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:07 am

Did we know this?

Bachelorette - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Alum-Tahzjuan-Makes-Play-Zach-Bachelor-Season-27-Trailer-0001

Plot twist! Fans who tuned in to the season 8 finale of Bachelor in Paradise were treated to a surprise in the first look at Zach Shallcross’ season of The Bachelor — Tahzjuan Hawkins.

Everything to Know About ‘The Bachelor’ Season 27
“Tahzjuan is here to steal my man,” one of the season 27 contestants says in the teaser, which was dropped by ABC on Tuesday, November 22.

Victoria Fuller, who revealed during Tuesday’s reunion that she’s dating Greg Grippo following her broken engagement to Johnny DePhillipo, is also featured. “She really is into him,” Victoria seemingly says of Tahzjuan.
https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelor-season-27-teaser-tahzjuan-returns-for-zach/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:12 am

@GuardianAngel rs talked about that. Tahzjuan, Victoria F, and Courtney come in host the first group date. She tries to join the season but he tells her know right away.

Just from that preview a potential frankenbate audio with Ariel name being dropped in kinda makes me think she’s the favorite for bachelorette, jmo. Also I saw a quite a few Charity shots.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:47 am

@smg2587 yes

Good catch on the Ariel name being dropped.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Nov 23, 2022 1:11 am

Full preview.

Will post caps tomorrow (Wednesday) since no tread and a little under the weather. But some ob
Edit while they share a lot of Charity on the one date I see three dates or at least three alone times with Kaity. I see one kiss with Gabriella but during the drama part of the preview she is shown a lot some she is crying, some just her face shots. Also show Kaity saying she’s starting to get jealousy that doesn’t seem like a big deal. Besides the hot tub and name drop I don’t see a lot of Ariel. Also for a fir besides one kiss and 2 itm shots not a lot of Greer.

All that to say it interest me how they are showing the f4. Ariel is probably the less shown but got a name drop. They hardly show Gabi with Zach but I wouldn’t say she’s being hidden. Kaity got two spoken parts (with mouth moving shown) and some scenes with Zach. Charity one date is shown three times but she’s in a lot of girl chats.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Nov 23, 2022 7:51 am

I’ll weigh in more when the screencaps are posted (sorry to hear you’re not feeling well SMG). But my gut tells me that all of the bright blue ocean footage is the Bahamas but that the footage of Zach and some woman jumping off a catamaran into a snorkeling area is in the Krabi, Thailand area. The stormy weather fits for the time they were there. Very little sun while in Krabi and quite a bit of rain (especially in the afternoons and evenings).
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Nov 23, 2022 7:17 pm

Will share these caps for now since no tread still.

https://youtu.be/_AoYc6dTiKs

London with the top 11. From left to right Katherine, Alyssa, Kylee, Mercedes, Jess, Gabi, Kaity, Brooklyn, Greer, Charity, Arielle. Didn’t get a good cap showing all the faces but used bachelorwhatever post for the names.

Bachelorette - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 B008e710

Gabi
Bachelorette - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 A503b010

Kaity
Bachelorette - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 6bb1fc10
Bachelorette - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 A3bfa510

Ariel
Bachelorette - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 72e1d010
Bachelorette - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 53ddb510

Charity

Bachelorette - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 E79afe10

Katherine (any ocean shot I believe is Kay’s Bahamas date, also she seems to had the firework date).
Bachelorette - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Df321d10

Bachelorette - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 59758310
Bachelorette - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 069aea10

Brooklyn
Bachelorette - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 71fcc410

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Nov 23, 2022 9:36 pm

@smg2587 What thread are you looking for? We have this:

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t6489-bachelor-27-zach-shallcross-s-caps-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

I have copied this over there.

If there is something else, please let us know.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:48 pm

ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Dec 15, 2022 12:03 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Thu Dec 15, 2022 1:33 pm

bluwavz wrote:  

I had forgotten how attractive he is, and how sexy his deep voice is! (said the old lady)

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 665

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu Dec 15, 2022 2:41 pm

Any chance some of those photos were taken at a Safe House? The wood beams might be telling.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Thu Dec 15, 2022 9:08 pm

luvstx wrote:Any chance some of those photos were taken at a Safe House?  The wood beams might be telling.
i don't think so, these promo shoots are normally done before filming begins
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 42 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
Jolena
Amethyst
Fleurdesel
philphan
Buckeye_Fan