SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 42 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 24 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

4 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kure24 Sat Oct 01, 2022 12:21 pm

4 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Screen38

Source

So I guess this means LinkedIn can't be used to sleuth whether or not Greer is eliminated in thr future since someone is responding for her.

Last edited by Kure24 on Sat Oct 01, 2022 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kure24

Back to top Go down

4 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Sat Oct 01, 2022 1:16 pm

@Linds911 I like it because it's different. I'm sure there was some comedy, some drama and some tears!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5316

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Oct 01, 2022 1:40 pm

Kure24 wrote:4 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Screen38

Source

So I guess this means LinkedIn can't be used to sleuth whether or not Greer is eliminated in thr future since someone is responding for her.

Someone is definitely in control of all her accounts because Reddit found a old Twitter last used in 2015 and it has since been deleted. So we aren’t going to be able to tell a lot from her social media because whoever has it seems to have control to post and delete what they see as fit.

Also the stories on her on Reddit are something. Bullying, mean girl allegations, people saying she is self centered and doesn’t seem to be a great friend if even some of the stories are true. Most of these stories are from college which for her was a couple years age being 24. I know rs says one of the other contestants knows her from college so that seems like the built in drama for the la episodes.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Oct 01, 2022 4:57 pm

@Norcalgal Yes that's true but always makes me think of little kids doing it laugh out loud I bet they will use the puppets to talk about each other/Zack.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  4 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 1f49c

4 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 8367-910 4 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 I_got_13 4 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 E5kqdm15 4 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Oct 01, 2022 5:53 pm

smg2587 wrote:Zach’s best friend Ben seems to have followed Christina M. today. Her account been public this whole time so to follow now is interesting (and she’s not the only one with a public profile).. So some speculation out there that she had the first 1on1 and it involved Zach’s family or friends similar to Peter Weber first one. Also RS said that the day portion was at a golf course but no sightings there.

Mostly just speculation but thought I put it out there.
Sorry, a bit behind here but do we know what the podcast said with regards to what/who the first 1/1 was all about?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Oct 01, 2022 6:11 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
smg2587 wrote:Zach’s best friend Ben seems to have followed Christina M. today. Her account been public this whole time so to follow now is interesting (and she’s not the only one with a public profile).. So some speculation out there that she had the first 1on1 and it involved Zach’s family or friends similar to Peter Weber first one. Also RS said that the day portion was at a golf course but no sightings there.

Mostly just speculation but thought I put it out there.
Sorry, a bit behind here but do we know what the podcast said with regards to what/who the first 1/1 was all about?

He gave no specifics about it other than location. He did hint that he believes that it might of went to someone people think maybe been eliminated based on social media to continue to rant on sm sleuthers ( although most sleuthers could of told you someone was running Christina’s account). But has no proof so he didn’t post a name.

All that was before Zach’s  friend followed Christina mind you.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Oct 01, 2022 6:27 pm

So, the location of the date was what? I ask so I can fill out the filming schedule with as much info as possible.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Oct 01, 2022 6:40 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:So, the location of the date was what?  I ask so I can fill out the filming schedule with as much info as possible.

Sorry it was Anaheim Hills Golf Course was the day portion. Night portion was at the Orange County Mining Company (restaurant).

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Oct 02, 2022 6:45 am

smg2587 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:So, the location of the date was what?  I ask so I can fill out the filming schedule with as much info as possible.

Sorry it was Anaheim Hills Golf Course was the day portion. Night portion was at the Orange County Mining Company (restaurant).
Thankyou so much.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Sun Oct 02, 2022 6:30 pm

Someone on Tiktok went to a taping of one of the group dates.
Not sure how to bring the video over or how to link the page. Please help!

Her TikTok name is @toriandtom

ETA: I was thinking that the ladies sitting in the chairs were some of the bachelorettes, but realized they are probably people waiting for the bachelorettes to come on stage. laugh out loud

So there’s not much in the video but some shots of Zach.
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:17 pm

@southerngirlatheart he is looking good. He has a Canadian Tux on. Smiley

4 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Captu973

4 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Captu974

https://www.tiktok.com/@toriandtom/video/7149620359422233902?is_copy_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1&lang=en

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Oct 03, 2022 8:39 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 42 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 24 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
Jolena
Amethyst
Fleurdesel
philphan
Buckeye_Fan