SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelor - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by alwayscooking Wed Sep 14, 2022 2:56 pm

Dang, nothing against Zach but I was hoping for a surprise.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

bachelor - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Wed Sep 14, 2022 4:13 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Wed Sep 14, 2022 4:54 pm

Billysmom wrote:Also, I think fans really reacted very positively to aven last night.
But I guess his reluctance to get engaged shot him in the foot???

It did for me!.,..Anyway, glad they chose Zach, he's very emotional, ready for a relationship/engagment, genuine, good looking, romantic and he has a great family! Women will go nuts and it will make for a lot of women drama! Truly hope it will be him!
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 831

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Sep 14, 2022 5:02 pm

I think Zach is a nice/good guy but not overly enthused for him as bachelor.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Sep 14, 2022 5:08 pm

Fleurdesel wrote:
Billysmom wrote:Also, I think fans really reacted very positively to aven last night.
But I guess his reluctance to get engaged shot him in the foot???

It did for me!.,..Anyway, glad they chose Zach, he's very emotional, ready for a relationship/engagment, genuine, good looking, romantic and he has a great family!  Women will go nuts and it will make for a lot of women drama!  Truly hope it will be him!
If I were WB, I might have chosen Aven for that exact reason. Smiley
Then I would have fired the entire executive team and hired the people who produced the early Australian seasons.
Still, Zach seems like a good guy. I hope he will be able to stand up for himself just a little bit more than TPTB expect.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Sep 14, 2022 5:36 pm

Oh, Zach...I do hope you've learned your lesson from this time...and done your homework and spoke with some previous leads...but I doubt it. Let the tears flow...I suspect most of them will be yours.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Wed Sep 14, 2022 7:25 pm

I’m not that excited about Zach, but there could be worse choices. IMO.
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:08 pm

He certainly got the broken hearted F3 next bachelor edit that we've seen so many times in the past. Erich had the leap of faith date. Sleuthing usually gets it right because lucky for us TPTB copy and paste season after season.

Also this post of August 16th. He posted one more with Rachel and Zach after these two.

GuardianAngel wrote:
smg2587 wrote:Erich followed Cary which is the first behind the scenes person from the show he followed. I’m just surprise he hasn’t followed producers yet, especially Scott.

This is the second IG post Cary has posted with Zach. He has not posted any other IG's with other contestants.

Posted one hour ago.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is the first one posted one day ago.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:15 pm

I'm going against the popular opinion here. I started out not particularly liking Zach as I found him quite vanilla. But my interest in him and respect for him grew when he challenged Rachel. He seems very self-aware and that trait usually serves the lead very well. He's mature and has very good manners and is very well spoken. My only concern is there will be a bunch of young bimbos on his season and that is always a turn off.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:41 pm

Norcalgal wrote:I'm going against the popular opinion here. I started out not particularly liking Zach as I found him quite vanilla. But my interest in him and respect for him grew when he challenged Rachel. He seems very self-aware and that trait usually serves the lead very well. He's mature and has very good manners and is very well spoken. My only concern is there will be a bunch of young bimbos on his season and that is always a turn off.
TA especially the last line. Can’t trust the recruiters to being in quality girls that match him. JMO.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by ule101 Wed Sep 14, 2022 10:40 pm

Oh no not Zach I wanted Jason but I guess he is too private.

ule101

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Sep 16, 2022 12:17 am

nd4reality wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:I'm going against the popular opinion here. I started out not particularly liking Zach as I found him quite vanilla. But my interest in him and respect for him grew when he challenged Rachel. He seems very self-aware and that trait usually serves the lead very well. He's mature and has very good manners and is very well spoken. My only concern is there will be a bunch of young bimbos on his season and that is always a turn off.
TA especially the last line. Can’t trust the recruiters to being in quality girls that match him. JMO.

Am I correct in saying that Zach is 25 yrs old? if so then I agree alot of young bimbos for sure making it another season of drama, cat fights and tears and less possibility of lasting relationship. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Loulou
suzq
FLChica
ule101
AlexisVon