SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 55 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 37 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorNation - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 17, 2022 9:03 pm

Jeepers wrote:Just WOWSA!!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcdlLRHvmVx/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Looking good!

Fleiss tweeted that pic. Here it is. It looks like they are on the ship. You can see water through the glass railing.

https://twitter.com/fleissmeister/status/1515758521614147585

ETA: I don't know why their heads are cut off. It's not like that on MF's twitter. Trying to embed from bachelorwhatever IG link that Jeepers posted.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

BachelorNation - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Mon Apr 18, 2022 9:30 am

Clearly still on the ship
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Wed Apr 20, 2022 6:38 pm

It’s been so quiet lately! I wonder how it’s going….in desperate need of some kind of spoilers to talk about! Lol
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 20, 2022 10:13 pm

@southerngirlatheart I know! MF didn't even tweet anything lately. no

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Apr 21, 2022 1:27 pm

RS on his podcast says he has very little on the season so far. He says HTDs start Sunday and filming of the frc should be May 14th.

Jesse is doing make up with Gina. So possibly RC night tonight.

https://www.instagram.com/jessepalmer/

BachelorNation - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 7e527a10

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Apr 22, 2022 8:50 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcrBwFNsNwJ/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Apr 22, 2022 8:52 pm

bluwavz wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcrBwFNsNwJ/

WOW WOW WOW
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Apr 22, 2022 9:05 pm

They look great in that pic with Jesse. Two podiums in that picture as well.

Not sure it means anything or not but Parisa who has been one of the lead’s  producers the last two seasons and is who I thought was in that picture with Rachel in Beliguim is in her home inLA right now. in here stories she says she home without her cat right now.  Not sure if it will stay that way before htds film or she is getting a break right now but if she is still a lead’s producer and doesn’t go anywhere else someone’s htd maybe starting in California.

Edit to add. Someone commented on Bachelorwhatever Instagram post speculating the f4 saying they are best friend’s with Tino and that he’s still there and for sure in the f4. Not sure if this person know for sure or just speculating since he isn’t home yet. But thought I add. Link to the post the comments are under.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcqurNuPvZg/

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Fri Apr 22, 2022 10:09 pm

if that photo in belgium was rachel's group date then my f4 prediction for her is aven, tyler, ethan and tino.
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Sat Apr 23, 2022 1:05 am

Is that on the cruise ship? I want to know more about this season!!!

I hope the girls are both finding someone great and are happy. Praying
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Apr 23, 2022 4:01 pm

Just going speculate since one of the lead’s producers in LA right now and using the Belgium pictures for reference first here are the possible California htds. Tino lives and family are it here, Zach’s mom at least looks to live out there, James has LA listed on his bio not sure where his family is though and Aven lives in San Diego but not sure about his family. So others that weren’t seen in Belgium but also don’t have enough proof they been eliminated yet live in California but I believe have family out east like Erich and Jason. Someone like Jordan V lives somewhere else but is originally from California and has family still there. So there are a few options for htds out there if that’s where they start for at least one of them. Again just me speculating.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Apr 23, 2022 4:58 pm

@smg2587 I've thought the same thing.  When reading the contestant bio info there are a number of guys who live in the LA, southern CA area.  Tino is one who had Playa del Rey (by LAX) and Santa Clairita (a bit north of LA but in LA county) and Orange County in some of his bio info.  I thought some of it may have been his parents info.  I wondered if any LA area guys are in HTD whether they'd film them first or last in the rotation.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 55 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 37 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+38
gurlbrit
Billysmom
CHO
LaineyG
Jane Austen
patri1610
nd4reality
jojo47
Emilia23_12
blueblues
mbl