Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Pretty Little Liars - Discussion

Page 2 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Pretty Little Liars - Discussion

Post by atem on Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:31 pm

I missed the 10 pm one, because I was posting here and forgot! Ugh! I did read that Aria really did something dumb! What did she do?

Also, I loved Spencer's outfits this episode.
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:21 pm

I just watched the show atem. It was good! Turns out, Lucas seems to be a part of the whole A thing, and it looks like Mona and the guy she's with might be too.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18460

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by atem on Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:24 am

San wrote:I just watched the show atem. It was good! Turns out, Lucas seems to be a part of the whole A thing, and it looks like Mona and the guy she's with might be too.

Yeah, but what did Aria do that was 'stupid'? According to those that watched it.
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:00 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
San wrote:I just watched the show atem. It was good! Turns out, Lucas seems to be a part of the whole A thing, and it looks like Mona and the guy she's with might be too.

Yeah, but what did Aria do that was 'stupid'? According to those that watched it.

I don't remember her doing anything stupid. no idea
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by atem on Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:44 pm

Mona doesn't seem to have anything to do with it to me. She just wants a friend.
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Mona doesn't seem to have anything to do with it to me. She just wants a friend.

I thought it weird that she always seems to pop up unexpectedly around the girls...It made me a little suspicious. But she may have nothing to do with it. Now Lucas really doesn't have anything to do with A either after the show Monday, or so they are making us believe. One thing is for sure, whoever we learn is A, that person must stalk these girls 24/7 and must watch them 24/7 because anything and everything they do, A texts a threat to them about it seconds after they do it. Kind of unbelieveable that someone would see what each girl is doing all the time.....LOL
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by atem on Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:17 pm

San wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Mona doesn't seem to have anything to do with it to me. She just wants a friend.

I thought it weird that she always seems to pop up unexpectedly around the girls...It made me a little suspicious. But she may have nothing to do with it. Now Lucas really doesn't have anything to do with A either after the show Monday, or so they are making us believe. One thing is for sure, whoever we learn is A, that person must stalk these girls 24/7 and must watch them 24/7 because anything and everything they do, A texts a threat to them about it seconds after they do it. Kind of unbelieveable that someone would see what each girl is doing all the time.....LOL

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I know! Have you seen this parody vid of the show? You can tell it's from a group of gals that love the show, but it's soooo funny! It's using a song from someone that I'm blanking out about now. I need to find it!

Here it is!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I love this vid.
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:01 pm

San wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I know! Have you seen this parody vid of the show? You can tell it's from a group of gals that love the show, but it's soooo funny! It's using a song from someone that I'm blanking out about now. I need to find it!

Here it is!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I love this vid.

Lol That is so funny! rotfl I think the song is from Rhianna.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by atem on Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:31 pm

Is that one lady who is blind really blind?
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:53 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Is that one lady who is blind really blind?

Jenna? On the show, or in real life?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by atem on Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:26 am

San wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Is that one lady who is blind really blind?

Yes, I forgot her name. No, on the show.

Also, notice they had a doll? Just like the vid! Too funny!
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:33 am

San wrote:

Yes, I forgot her name. No, on the show.

Also, notice they had a doll? Just like the vid! Too funny!

I think she is really blind on the show, but who knows. I didn't watch this episode yet, but I will tomorrow. So funny about the doll!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top