SELECT CONTENT

Pretty Little Liars - Discussion

Page 23 of 47 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 35 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pretty Little Liars - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Pretty Little Liars - Discussion

Post by Admin Wed May 01, 2013 7:54 pm

b wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:Caleb is going to Ravenswood! :babies:

WHAT? No more Haleb? or is he doing both? Guess its good for Tyler (I think that's his name) if he gets a bigger role. I read there were "new guys" on S4, maybe Aria and Hanna are getting new love interests. Eventually though, Ezaria has to reunite!! Ella's love interest, Zack, is supposed to be back for S4!

Yeah! That was some big news that came out yesterday. I don't know if he will be on both, but I really liked Haleb (and that was one of the big ships), so why would they do that to the big fans? Makes no sense! Thank goodness they didn't do that to Ezria! (Better not :Furious: ) laugh out loud

Here's what it said: On April 29, 2013, Pretty Little Liars tweeted that someone from Rosewood would leave for Ravenswood. That character was revealed on April 30, 2013 and it's Caleb Rivers

I did read that there is a new martial arts guy for Aria (she will be taking martial arts classes, I think), but no way will Ezria not get back together. It has to be the biggest ship along with Spoby. laugh out loud

I liked Ella with that guy, so I am glad to hear that!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Pretty Little Liars - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Pretty Little Liars - Discussion

Post by Admin Wed May 01, 2013 8:42 pm

I just saw them post this. I guess he will be on both shows then. :o)

Pretty Little Liars
We are so excited to see Tyler this season on PLL! We are DOUBLE excited that he will be on Ravenswood in October too!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by b Wed May 01, 2013 9:29 pm

sanlee088 wrote:I just saw them post this. I guess he will be on both shows then. :o)

Pretty Little Liars
We are so excited to see Tyler this season on PLL! We are DOUBLE excited that he will be on Ravenswood in October too!

That's good news.... :yes:

b

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri May 03, 2013 2:52 pm

b wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:Caleb is going to Ravenswood! :babies:

WHAT? No more Haleb? or is he doing both? Guess its good for Tyler (I think that's his name) if he gets a bigger role. I read there were "new guys" on S4, maybe Aria and Hanna are getting new love interests. Eventually though, Ezaria has to reunite!! Ella's love interest, Zack, is supposed to be back for S4!

Help! I need a chart with all these former/returning boyfriends! giggling

One thing that I don't care for is that this show tends to put in new people and then take them out just when you were getting to know them.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri May 03, 2013 5:49 pm

New Season 4 Premiere Promo! :)

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by b Fri May 03, 2013 10:39 pm

Thanks san for the preview!! yes Marlene said S4 premiere episode was the best premiere epi of any season.

b

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat May 04, 2013 3:39 am

Thanks for putting up the preview!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat May 04, 2013 4:10 am

No problem guys! I can't wait until it comes back on! :) Here is the new poster too:

Pretty Little Liars - Discussion - Page 23 Tumblrmm8ibkfzaa1rrevkt
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 06, 2013 8:05 pm

Saw that Toby & Spencer will be in at least one episode of Ravenswood...from zap2it.

Troian Bellisario tells ET, "I know Toby and Spencer are going to Ravenswood in the episode we're filming next week! I'm excited to see what that's going to turn out because it's already pretty crazy in the script."

She adds, "All these new characters that are going to be introduced into the vocabulary. I'm excited to explore what those storylines are going to weave into ours."

How are they going to keep everything straight, lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 06, 2013 9:52 pm

I don't know but I think it sucks that there is another show! Jmo :(
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 06, 2013 10:41 pm

san I'll be surprised if they can pull it off, there's already a bit of confusion with PLL's , now it'll be doubly so with all that's going on, for me anyway! :crazed

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 07, 2013 6:03 pm

I know Lost! I don't think I am watching it.

By the way, the Pretty Little Liars will be on Katie Couric today. It's on now where I live. I'm just waiting for them to come on.

ETA: They may not be on it, but they may share on set secrets or something.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 47 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 35 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Pretty Little Liars - Discussion

+12
Linds911
b
atem
black_tears
emusha