SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Nov 23 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

spoilers -  Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Nov 23 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Nov 23 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:27 pm

Michelle, you are full of lies this episode. She is so trying not to laugh when telling Brandon that her parents aren't home.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

spoilers -  Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Nov 23 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Nov 23 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by quietpal Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:28 pm

What a horrible way for Brandon to meet the parents. Bad producers! Such a setup. Rolling Eyes

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:38 pm

I really liked Brandon's interactions with Michelle's parents and him asking for their blessing. He seemed sincere and didn't try to "impress" them.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:42 pm

quietpal wrote:I really liked Brandon's interactions with Michelle's parents and him asking for their blessing. He seemed sincere and didn't try to "impress" them.
Yep, totally agree. Yeah he looks young but dude seems sincere to me and IMO will be heartbroken when he is let go. And yeah though Michelle may like others more, she sure likes making out with Brandon spoilers -  Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Nov 23 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:43 pm

@quietpal IA I liked everything about them together. She seems to really like him. They sat together closely on the couch. I just looked at his thread to see how old he is, 29yrs old.

Very sweet words about his grandfather.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:47 pm

@GuardianAngel Actually, he turned 27.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:50 pm

Michelle said she could see herself falling in love with Brandon, but she's already falling for Nayte. Big difference. Poor Brandon.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:50 pm

Michelle will be on Kimmel tonight.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:55 pm

One thing about Michelle this season, she is dressed either very casually...shorts/athletic gear or very sparkly dresses.

She looks great tonight...as usual.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:58 pm

I may have missed if this was discussed but should they be going to HTDs already? Usually there would only be 2 going home this week, wouldn't it? I don't want to miss anything in Michelle's season. no idea

That whole Clayton with the kids seems a setup. Did they decide to make him the bachelor already or could they have filmed that later? I feel like Clayton was shoved down our throats tonight when we've barely seen him all season.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15340

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:00 am

Clayton again!!! Painting the kids nails and letting her do his. Please. Just stop!

And of course the kid says she wants to find him a wife and he should be the next bachelor. I'm sure she thought of that on her own.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:06 am

Aw, I like Olu (although not his jacket tonight). I feel sad for him.

They seem desperate to make us like Clayton tonight. So annoying, especially having the girl say he'll be the next bachelor! spoilers -  Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Nov 23 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 2292733854

Brandon seems sweet but I see Michelle with Nayte and Joe before him. I thought he did well with her parents but seemed premature to ask for blessings.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15340

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Nov 23 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
Amethyst
suzq
Maddy
albean99
quietpal