SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 22 of 28 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Fri Oct 28, 2022 6:21 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Amethyst Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:30 pm

jojo47 wrote:
Amethyst wrote:Both Victoria and Greg look rather glum. I hope that they're enjoying Italy and each other, because why not? I don't think most fans would care. It's not like Johnny ever seemed like the most likely match for her. Johnny seems like an okay guy, but I just couldn't see them going the distance as a couple.

She feels like an Alex match to me. Word is he’s established with money.

And Alex has good looks to spare, too.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Oct 29, 2022 11:29 am

I was listening to the Talking it Out interview with Danielle and Bryan said that Alex is a great guy and a great catch. Maybe a potential future Bachelor? It would be nice if they picked a Bachelor in their 30's. I like Greg Grippo but not sure if he's Victoria's type (or vice versa).

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Oct 29, 2022 2:48 pm

I like Greg also which is why I don't like him with Victoria.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 29, 2022 8:53 pm

Alex seems like a good guy. He's been around the block with this franchise and with BIP Australia and BIP Canada.

I do love the way he dresses.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sun Oct 30, 2022 9:37 am

Alex seems like a great guy, but I have the impression that he has too much integrity and is too “difficult to produce” to be chosen as lead.

I think Greg is a walking red flag and an insecure, whiney and manipulative man-child.
I have actually seen some real growth in Victoria (unlike other redemption arcs like Shanae and Aaron), so it’s disappointing that she shows such bad taste/judgement.
At this point it’s impossible to say if there was any cheating involved. According to RS, they broke up at the beginning of September, and from their conversation in the latest episode I don’t think that relationship ever had a chance anyway. We’ll see, but all we have right now are some angry remarks online by Johnny’s friends.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Oct 31, 2022 5:01 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Oct 31, 2022 3:07 pm

This is a bit mean but it is solely my own opinion. I keep flashing back to when Victoria is contemplating Alex vs Johnny and Alex is "everything I've always wanted on paper". She mentioned successful, a good career, a bit older, etc. Victoria was at Madison Prewlett's wedding on Saturday in the Dallas area. Madi made a catch that equates to Victoria's wish list - with the added benefit that her husband's family is quite wealthy. I think seeing Grant and Madi may have reinforced Victoria's wish list. Johnny is a free spirit and Victoria wants someone to take care of her.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Oct 31, 2022 4:29 pm

Bachelor in Paradise: 810 (10/31)

“810” – It’s a new day in Paradise! While some couples are waking up feeling stronger than ever, for others it feels like all but a fresh start. A rose ceremony with the women in charge has several men rethinking their place on the beach; and a series of dates between new, established and even some unlikely pairings shakes things up even more. Plus, a storm is brewing for more than one formerly sturdy couple; will it blow over or break things apart for the lovebirds on “Bachelor in Paradise” MONDAY, OCT. 31 (8:00-10:00 p.m. EDT), on ABC. (TV-14, DL) Watch episodes on demand and on Hulu the day following their premieres.

https://www.dgepress.com/abc/pressrelease/bachelor-in-paradise-809-10-25-1/

Bachelor in Paradise: 811 (11/1)

“811” – A wave of new arrivals are ready to turn on the charm and turn up the heat in Paradise! As these fresh-faced men hand out date cards, more than one couple will find themselves questioning everything. Elsewhere, some of the strongest bonds on the beach will be put to the test; but can they talk things out or will mixed messages spell the end for the troubled pairs on “Bachelor in Paradise” TUESDAY, NOV. 1 (8:00-10:00 p.m. EDT), on ABC. (TV-14, DL) Watch episodes on demand and on Hulu the day following their premieres.

https://www.dgepress.com/abc/pressrelease/bachelor-in-paradise-811-11-1/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Oct 31, 2022 5:06 pm

@Norcalgal  I was also struck by Victoria saying Alex was every girl's dream.  Not that he was her dream.  I feel a wee bit sorry that she seems not to experience the feeling of love so much as what the guy "brings to the table".  This might be why all the switching of men.  I like Greg, but don't know that he checks off the "good provider" box.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Oct 31, 2022 8:17 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Oct 31, 2022 8:54 pm

I'm not impressed by the guys they're bringing in this week. Why send Rick and Olu home and then bring in these ones? no idea

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 28 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
gurlbrit
Amethyst
Brill
Bobette
luvstx