SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 26 of 28 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Fri Nov 18, 2022 1:11 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 18, 2022 4:29 pm

I hope that will be the last time I see these words spoken.

she really wanted Rodney to tell her not to go on the date

https://ew.com/tv/bachelor-in-paradise-reunion-preview-rodney-eliza/?utm_campaign=entertainmentweekly_entertainmentweekly&utm_content=new&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_term=6377ae67ce922e00017a4730

I was wondering about Teddi because I saw some comments somewhere, maybe here, that perhaps she was treated unfairly by TPTB and that's why she left. Searching around I found a bit of a recap from Talking it Out, podcast. Still no answers why she left though.

https://bachelornation.com/2022/11/17/andrew-spencer-reveals-where-he-and-teddi-wright-stand-now-and-if-they-have-a-future/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Nov 18, 2022 5:01 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Nov 19, 2022 6:30 pm

I'm going to stand by my opinion of Eliza that she is too immature for either guy at this point. And I, too, am tired of the women telling the guys that they want the men to fight for them.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Nov 19, 2022 7:42 pm

The Twitter above isn't ready for this to be over??? Really, because I'm pretty sure everyone else I know can't wait for it to be over...or has stopped watching already.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sat Nov 19, 2022 8:03 pm

Sprite wrote:The Twitter above isn't ready for this to be over??? Really, because I'm pretty sure everyone else I know can't wait for it to be over...or has stopped watching already.
bachelorinparadise - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Old-boomer
src

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Nov 19, 2022 8:37 pm

blueblues wrote:
Sprite wrote:The Twitter above isn't ready for this to be over??? Really, because I'm pretty sure everyone else I know can't wait for it to be over...or has stopped watching already.
bachelorinparadise - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Old-boomer
src

rofl Even longer than that!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:57 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Nov 22, 2022 10:37 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:09 pm

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 3806527698

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Capt1007

Greg IG

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Capt1008

Victoria IG story

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:31 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Nov 23, 2022 4:08 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 28 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
gurlbrit
Amethyst
Brill
Bobette
luvstx