SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 28 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorInParadise - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 29, 2022 11:00 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

BachelorInParadise - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 31, 2022 1:16 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 31, 2022 9:34 pm

Those previews made my head spin. dizzy

It wouldn't be paradise without the ambulance making an appearance. Rolling Eyes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71516

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ule101 Tue Sep 06, 2022 1:54 am

Any news on Michael and Danielle

ule101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 06, 2022 2:03 am

@ule101 I haven't heard any.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by ule101 Tue Sep 06, 2022 2:06 am

When does the bachelor start filming I think Michael may have a chance since Nick and he who shall not be named both had relationships in paradise. The only difference is that Michael left with Danielle and is a father.

ule101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 06, 2022 2:23 am

ule101 wrote:When does the bachelor start filming I think Michael may have a chance since Nick and he who shall not be named both had relationships in paradise. The only difference is that Michael left with Danielle and is a father.

The Bachelor should be starting to film within the next few days/weeks since they start in September. They are usually done filming by the American Thanksgiving in November giving them time to edit and do promos before they start airing at the beginning of January.

I don't remember who he who shall not be named was? Nick did not leave BIP with Jen. They dated during the show, but he dumped her at the end. From RS spoilers, that is not the case with Michael and Danielle. They date and leave together...not engaged, but dating. I suspect he will use the child as to why he wants to take things slow, so I don't think it would look good to do that, then break up, then go on to be the Bachelor. JMO

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by ule101 Tue Sep 06, 2022 2:26 am

Sprite wrote:
ule101 wrote:When does the bachelor start filming I think Michael may have a chance since Nick and he who shall not be named both had relationships in paradise. The only difference is that Michael left with Danielle and is a father.

The Bachelor should be starting to film within the next few days/weeks since they start in September. They are usually done filming by the American Thanksgiving in November giving them time to edit and do promos before they start airing at the beginning of January.

I don't remember who he who shall not be named was? Nick did not leave BIP with Jen. They dated during the show, but he dumped her at the end. From RS spoilers, that is not the case with Michael and Danielle. They date and leave together...not engaged, but dating. I suspect he will use the child as to why he wants to take things slow, so I don't think it would look good to do that, then break up, then go on to be the Bachelor. JMO

He who shall not be named is Colton

ule101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 06, 2022 2:45 am

@ule101 Thanks. I thought it might be him, but he too left BIP without a relationship. Both Colton and Nick were given really good edits in paradise and made out to be upstanding guys, who while they cared for the women they were involved with, they wanted to be honest and didn't want to lead them on, hence why they were then able to go on and do their own season...still searching for love.

I suspect Michael will also be given a good edit, but if he indeed leaves in a relationship with Danielle, his searching will be on hold...if or until they break up. Then if they are desperate they could bring him back in the future as a good guy, single dad, still sad and lonely, looking for love...just not this season, but like a Nick or Arie even years down the line.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by ule101 Tue Sep 06, 2022 2:55 am

Sprite wrote:@ule101 Thanks. I thought it might be him, but he too left BIP without a relationship. Both Colton and Nick were given really good edits in paradise and made out to be upstanding guys, who while they cared for the women they were involved with, they wanted to be honest and didn't want to lead them on, hence why they were then able to go on and do their own season...still searching for love.

I suspect Michael will also be given a good edit, but if he indeed leaves in a relationship with Danielle, his searching will be on hold...if or until they break up. Then if they are desperate they could bring him back in the future as a good guy, single dad, still sad and lonely, looking for love...just not this season, but like a Nick or Arie even years down the line.
Well I just assumed Michael was still in the running since according to Zachary reality he was getting a good edit

ule101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 06, 2022 3:27 am

@ule101 Doesn't matter if he got a good edit if he left with someone. Even tptb aren't that stupid. They try to downplay previous relationships before someone is cast as the lead, not show new relationships. Now if the spoilers are wrong and he leaves single, then it is a different story, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Sep 06, 2022 3:44 am

@ule101 Michael and Danielle attended Wells and Sarah's wedding as a couple. There are pics of them together on IG - not posted by Wells or Sarah but by others who were guests.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5325

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 28 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
gurlbrit
Amethyst
Brill
Bobette
luvstx