SELECT CONTENT

The Real Dirty Dancing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

spoilers - The Real Dirty Dancing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Real Dirty Dancing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:18 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@Doats I just flipped it on after JM and skating is on. I haven't watched skating in forever.

Earlier I had curling on, games are still going on. Love to watch curling. I curled once, it's not as easy as it looks. laugh out loud Thanks for the support!

The ratings were not that great.  hmmm

https://tvline.com/2022/02/02/tv-ratings-real-dirty-dancing-premiere-fox/

I don't think that 1.5 rating includes the DVR recordings. I think that number will be higher when its all calculated. (at least that's what I read at the end of that article. ) .
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

spoilers - The Real Dirty Dancing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Real Dirty Dancing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:49 am

Loni and Tyler are so funny together they make a great team! Also like Brie Bella!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  spoilers - The Real Dirty Dancing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 1f49c

spoilers - The Real Dirty Dancing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 8367-910 spoilers - The Real Dirty Dancing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 I_got_13 spoilers - The Real Dirty Dancing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 E5kqdm15 spoilers - The Real Dirty Dancing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11979

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 04, 2022 9:04 pm

A little more info on the process but not much.

Episodes also feature special guest judges who help decide which celebrity couples will move further in the competition and, which couple will be “put in a corner.” In the end, one man and one woman will be crowned the winning “Baby” and “Johnny” and become The Real Dirty Dancing champions.
tvseries ratings

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Tue Feb 08, 2022 9:38 pm

Baby's sister Lisa, Jane _____, is the guest judge tonight and one couple will be going home.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Tue Feb 08, 2022 9:55 pm

There are times when I think Tyler acts like a bit of an OTT frat boy. And then, wham, he turns around and comforts Anjelah in such a warm manner. It was lovely to watch that brief scene right before the commercial.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:12 am

Im gonna miss Loni , she cracked me up, such a sweet person. I think Tyler did another good job tonight. I think he'll def be in the finals. Might just win it all as well. If he does I have a feeling DWTS will be calling him next. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by emiusacska Wed Feb 09, 2022 2:43 pm

I will miss Howie D
emiusacska
emiusacska

Female Posts : 304

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 09, 2022 7:24 pm

I missed it! How did Howie and Loni get eliminated? Who made that decision?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Wed Feb 09, 2022 7:57 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I missed it! How did Howie and Loni get eliminated? Who made that decision?

I believe that the decision was made by tWitch and the actress who played Baby's sister in the movie.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 09, 2022 8:05 pm

@Doats thanks. Is that how they'll do it each week?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Wed Feb 09, 2022 8:08 pm

@GuardianAngel I think I heard that they were going to have guest judges going forward from this week. Something tWitch said.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 09, 2022 8:10 pm

@Doats That's a good idea.

Crazy there's only two weeks left.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Real Dirty Dancing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+9
gurlbrit
bluwavz
MiniDiva
emiusacska
Linds911