SELECT CONTENT

Zach Shallcross - Bachelorette 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorette - Zach Shallcross - Bachelorette 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Zach Shallcross - Bachelorette 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] me either! That picture certainly shows it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

bachelorette - Zach Shallcross - Bachelorette 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Zach Shallcross - Bachelorette 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:07 pm

But she is also quite tiny
I recall her standing next to Clayton and it was a very similar height difference
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:23 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:16 pm

What does La Havre Strangler mean? He added that to his bio.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:29 pm

southerngirlatheart wrote:What does La Havre Strangler mean? He added that to his bio.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It’s what appeared under his name last episode, during the group date I think.
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:03 am

It’s from the group date when he put a chokehold on Rachel
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:53 am

He’s funny !

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:56 am

I would have never guessed Zach is as young as he is as he seems very mature.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5316

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:14 pm

Anyone know where I can watch the entire interview video ?

I saw this clip on YouTube

I found this podcast with the whole interview but it’s audio only.

iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:06 am

Nothing from Zachs interview sounds like he self eliminated.
Listen to around/after minute 47/48 where he talks about Rachel being upset.

He says she is an incredible woman and that if there are guys who reject her, cannot see that about her  your better off without them, there are better guys out there for her, us the Rachel guys  we see something in you, we have your back through it all and I would tell her that We support you, you’re better off without them, I know it’s painful and it’s tough, no one wants to be rejected we want your heart.
“It’s tough and she’s a trouper and she still handled it incredibly well “ (thanks the hosts quietly for saying that they are glad she had him around then ).
(None of this is actual, my typing is terrible !!! But I got the gist typed up)

There is no way this guy self eliminated/dumped her.

“And that week was an unreal week, still…still”. Man he was not a dumper whatever else happened in the season.
I don’t believe that part of the spoiler.
I’d love to see what you guys think when listening now knowing the spoilers.

Last edited by nd4reality on Fri Aug 12, 2022 7:41 am; edited 1 time in total

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:22 am

I like Zach but imo he was a producers fav.  His first 1-1 imo was scripted before Rachel even met him.  Not many guys get a background film created.  He has a lot of camera time.  His next 1-1 IMO is also producer instigated.  IMO R had to ensure 3 guys wanted to go to f3.  Tino IMO is her obv fav so couldn’t take him on second 1-1 and had just received GDR and Aven had just had 1-1.  Zach had established a connection with her from 1-1 so obv choice and believable f2/3. Producers may have also wanted him to have more screen time.   I’m curious as to how he leaves as think given his edit and effort put into his first 1-1 he could a serious bach contender.  He and Nate were in LA same time in June ? ???
Not saying Rachel didn’t have feelings for him just that imo Tino was always F1 and the format of the show is what it is.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Aug 12, 2022 7:08 am

To me the interview, Zachs words and emotion indicated that he didn’t SELF eliminate. Perhaps he was eliminated by her but it would be Rachel’s choice.
ETA I’m not saying the spoiler that Tino is f1 is wrong (though it maybe), I’m saying that I find it hard to believe the spoiler that Zach self eliminated after listening to that interview. He was literally rambling on about being there for Rachel and how wonderful she is.

He’s learning flying  question but not in Texas, in cali. Does not know where he will live next.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Zach Shallcross - Bachelorette 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+17
pavalygurl
Buckeye_Fan
Agent99
nd4reality
livlafluv1