SELECT CONTENT

*Possible F1* Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*Possible F1* Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: *Possible F1* Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by RealityEscape Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:44 am

realityfan26 wrote:Did Jeremiah give up on keeping a secret?
His latest tweet:
do you think @Paige_Duke will like this or be worried by this? ha ha @CMTshows #sweethomealabama [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] #MNFUN

Yup she would be worried if he does some of this stuff when they have kids!!! Ha ha. But the calf birthing was fascinating! (at the end if you didn't watch all of it.)

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

*Possible F1* Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: *Possible F1* Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by Sabrina14 Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:30 am

He is a normal guy doing what guys do. Thats why Paige picked him. He must be fun yet loveable to be around. That's my guess.

Sabrina14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:11 pm

The border collie watching the fireworkers go back and forth so funny. Looks like she will never be bored.

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:40 pm

Thomigirl wrote:
dee wrote:^^ Personally, I don't think it's any worse than his other tweets mentioning Paige haha. In my opinion, majority of the viewers still don't think Jeremiah will be F1 (especially not after tomorrow's episode)

Wait...what? What happens...is this just Bubba's extra long, extra romantic date, or is this about Jeremiah's mentioned 'other' Uffh moment (as he put it)....I'm SO obsessed with this show, thanks San giggling
laugh out loud, I've never seen the episode yet, just projecting (my own thoughts). But I really do think, after tonight's episode, even more viewers would think Bubba is F1 (and Big Shaun is probably F2). I'm not sure if they're going to air another of Jeremiah's uffda moments. But if they do, I think a lot of viewers would be shocked he made it F2 (allegedly).
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:58 pm

Editing is doing their best to promote the Bubba love story. hmmm And production is giving him elaborate dates. But, like The Bachelor/ette, they couldn't just stop filming after the hammock scene and they have to make it look like Jeremiah has competition.

Larissa A.K Matsson‏@larissamatsson
Alright #SweethomeAlabama fans! Tonight is a BIG night for our girl @Paige_Duke The stakes get raised REAL high! @CMTshows @BubbaT2120
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabrina14 Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:00 pm

Boy, are they going to be shocked when they see who she picks
Everyone wants Bubba..I myself dont get it.. I have been for Jeremiah since day 1

Sabrina14

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:04 pm

lavenderred wrote:Editing is doing their best to promote the Bubba love story. hmmm And production is giving him elaborate dates. But, like The Bachelor/ette, they couldn't just stop filming after the hammock scene and they have to make it look like Jeremiah has competition.

Alright #SweethomeAlabama fans! Tonight is a BIG night for our girl @Paige_Duke The stakes get raised REAL high! @CMTshows @BubbaT2120

Is that the producer tweeting? Stir that pot girlie :stirthepot :missclap:
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Ritaellen Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:41 am

I haven't seen anyone mention the Hayride over to the archery range. The first day that Paige was meeting all the guys there is a very quick shot of the ride over on the bales of hay. Paige was sitting directly behing Jeremiah and as the tractor stops they are turned around talking to each other.........Maybe that is first sight!

Another thing I noticed about the editing. In all the early episodes when she hugs all the guys...they cut out nost of the hugs with Bubba and even more so with Jeremiah. On the group fishing date they cut away before the hug was over with Jeremiah. Maybe they were afraid I would be sitting there with my stopwatch to see if she hugged Jeremiah longer than Bubba.......hahahaha.... hehehe

Ritaellen

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:13 pm

Thomigirl wrote:
lavenderred wrote:Editing is doing their best to promote the Bubba love story. hmmm And production is giving him elaborate dates. But, like The Bachelor/ette, they couldn't just stop filming after the hammock scene and they have to make it look like Jeremiah has competition.

Is that the producer tweeting? Stir that pot girlie :stirthepot :missclap:

Shouldn't she have included the twitter address of all four of the guys' twitter pages? Maybe Bubba is a little slower about updating Twitter but otherwise it looks odd.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:55 pm

^^ I think she only included Bubba, because when that was tweeted (Ep 8), it was when Bubba had his second 1-1 date
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:15 pm

Ritaellen wrote:I haven't seen anyone mention the Hayride over to the archery range. The first day that Paige was meeting all the guys there is a very quick shot of the ride over on the bales of hay. Paige was sitting directly behing Jeremiah and as the tractor stops they are turned around talking to each other.........Maybe that is first sight!

Another thing I noticed about the editing. In all the early episodes when she hugs all the guys...they cut out nost of the hugs with Bubba and even more so with Jeremiah. On the group fishing date they cut away before the hug was over with Jeremiah. Maybe they were afraid I would be sitting there with my stopwatch to see if she hugged Jeremiah longer than Bubba.......hahahaha.... hehehe
I finally caught that Paige and Jeremiah were chatting on the hayride, too. :Smiley: They seemed to have an easy rapport early on! yes
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:29 am

realityfan26 wrote:Did Jeremiah give up on keeping a secret?
His latest tweet:
do you think @Paige_Duke will like this or be worried by this? ha ha @CMTshows #sweethomealabama [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] #MNFUN

That was a really fun video with great music! He is actually a really good musician!! She should be really hot and even more in love with him after watching that video, it has alot of his personality and he's not being shy, he's having fun being himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*Possible F1* Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

+27
missy0723
karibell72
happyvalleygirl
Carolinagirl1864
amowen83