SELECT CONTENT

*Possible F1* Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*Possible F1* Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: *Possible F1* Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by Jaybird Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:34 pm

dee wrote:
Gina wrote:
Sunny Dayz wrote:His fav drink is crown, he gets super aggressive and opinionated... I'm guessing they had him drink alot and start throwing punches for some added drama. He may be from the country, but he hates 95 percent of country music.... scratch
Who, Bubba or Jeremiah?

Jeremiah

Is this about the clip in the extended preview where we see someone start a scrap with cowboy Shaun in the kitchen? I thought the preview looked like Jeremiah but for the life of me that didn't compute with the first epi Jeremiah that was so mild-mannered I hardly noticed him! :greenman:

Jaybird

Female Posts : 727

Back to top Go down

*Possible F1* Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: *Possible F1* Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by dee Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:34 pm

Gina wrote:
dee wrote:
Gina wrote:
Sunny Dayz wrote:His fav drink is crown, he gets super aggressive and opinionated... I'm guessing they had him drink alot and start throwing punches for some added drama. He may be from the country, but he hates 95 percent of country music.... scratch
Who, Bubba or Jeremiah?

Jeremiah
Wowza. Sorry to hear that. I was so worried it was Bubba, and freaked for a minute. So Jeremiah gets in a fight on the show or in a bar?? I thought that was Shaun Smith on the show, but maybe we'll see more of it. Thanks for the info, are you an ex g/f???
I remember in a promo, Shaun gets in a few fights. One where Shaun Smith shoves the other Shaun? And another, where Jeremiah says something like "Are you calling me out Shaun?" - then Jeremiah and Shaun Smith "fight". Well I'm guessing all is forgotten because Jeremiah and Shaun Smith are like "bffs" now (call each other little/big bro).
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:37 pm

Jaybird wrote:
dee wrote:
Gina wrote:
Who, Bubba or Jeremiah?

Jeremiah

Is this about the clip in the extended preview where we see someone start a scrap with cowboy Shaun in the kitchen? I thought the preview looked like Jeremiah but for the life of me that didn't compute with the first epi Jeremiah that was so mild-mannered I hardly noticed him! :greenman:

Why of course that was jeremiah! I know him best with his shirt off.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:44 pm

rofl
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:09 am

Gina wrote:
dee wrote:
Gina wrote:
Who, Bubba or Jeremiah?

Jeremiah
Wowza. Sorry to hear that. I was so worried it was Bubba, and freaked for a minute. So Jeremiah gets in a fight on the show or in a bar?? I thought that was Shaun Smith on the show, but maybe we'll see more of it. Thanks for the info, are you an ex g/f??? (if you can't answer that, I totally understand).

Of course, we loved eachother very much for over the last yr..... Until he got his career opportunity and went on the show...for his selfish reasons :vomit:

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:04 am

Well, he sure has Paige sappy happy.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:43 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Sunny Dayz! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:52 am

atem wrote:

I will agree with you on that, atem. Paige seems over-the-moon happy in her interviews and tweets. I'll let you know my observations after speaking with her in person on Friday night!

:detective

Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:29 am

Being involved with a guy that's Super aggressive and opinionated is a challenge but also makes for passionate! His smile is so charming. Sunny Dayz - hope you have some sunny days soon. Sounds like you've been on a rough ride.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:33 pm

I'm not a fan of Jermiah but, I guess I don't have much say LOL

I LOVE Bubba what's not to love. I'm kinda of wondering if Landon isn't going to be the next guy. He gets a hometown date and he gets a lot of screentime. Plus he a single dad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:36 pm

happygirl77us wrote: I'm not a fan of Jermiah but, I guess I don't have much say LOL

I LOVE Bubba what's not to love. I'm kinda of wondering if Landon isn't going to be the next guy. He gets a hometown date and he gets a lot of screentime. Plus he a single dad.

Have we been able to confirm Landon got a HTD? I am confused by a couple of things because several guys appear to have had HTD's this season. scratch Not just the F2.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:40 pm

Beeleever wrote:
atem wrote:

I will agree with you on that, atem. Paige seems over-the-moon happy in her interviews and tweets. I'll let you know my observations after speaking with her in person on Friday night!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I am so excited for you! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*Possible F1* Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

+27
missy0723
karibell72
happyvalleygirl
Carolinagirl1864
amowen83