SELECT CONTENT

*Possible F1* Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*Possible F1* Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: *Possible F1* Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by dee Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:16 pm

^^ Lia - she also commented on Bubba's screen cap that "He's my pick for you". I'm pretty sure... up until that point, Paige has not told her mom (family) about her F1.... I don't know why she would be putting some very biased statements to Shaun B and Bubba's wall/pictures if she already knew the F1. I figured she would be more neutral on her stance if she in fact knew who Paige ended up with.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

*Possible F1* Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: *Possible F1* Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:28 pm

Dee - makes no sense to me either, but maybe they're all (mom and sisters) just part of a smokescreen. Who knows? These things get so convoluted. And here I thought Tristan was still with her old bf and learn she's dating Cody... ack ack ack. Throwing up my hands and putting my faith in Love and her source! Period.

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:34 pm

Lia wrote:Dee - makes no sense to me either, but maybe they're all (mom and sisters) just part of a smokescreen. Who knows? These things get so convoluted. And here I thought Tristan was still with her old bf and learn she's dating Cody... ack ack ack. Throwing up my hands and putting my faith in Love and her source! Period.
Yup. I just have to go with what she's been saying post-show. They all lead me back to Jeremiah being F1.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:56 pm

dee wrote:
Lia wrote:Dee - makes no sense to me either, but maybe they're all (mom and sisters) just part of a smokescreen. Who knows? These things get so convoluted. And here I thought Tristan was still with her old bf and learn she's dating Cody... ack ack ack. Throwing up my hands and putting my faith in Love and her source! Period.
Yup. I just have to go with what she's been saying post-show. They all lead me back to Jeremiah being F1.

I agree, Dee. Here is just one example. If you look at statements from both Jeremiah and Paige about the editing of episode 6, they both seem to say the same thing with almost the exact words. Too much of a coincidence if you ask me. It implies to me they have talked much about that episode and now explain what happened with almost the same words and attitude. They both speak of the producers presenting a character and that they both signed up for it. Neither are happy about it, but both seemed resigned to what has occurred and are not going to let the producers take away their joy.
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:04 pm

JMHO I believe my sources are right about Jeremiah being the F1. There are other reasons that lead me to believe this is correct.

Just wanted to share that my opinion hasn't changed.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:20 pm

Thanks Love! :hug:
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:43 pm

Love_Me wrote:JMHO I believe my sources are right about Jeremiah being the F1. There are other reasons that lead me to believe this is correct.

Just wanted to share that my opinion hasn't changed.

:Jeremiah : yes
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabrina14 Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:35 pm

the picture where Jeremiah and Paige are together in a field is new, we have not seen that scene yet. Cant wait.

Sabrina14

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:19 pm

Sabrina14 wrote:the picture where Jeremiah and Paige are together in a field is new, we have not seen that scene yet. Cant wait.

Which one? I THINK I know, but it never hurts to see another pic of My-oh-mya Jeremiah :fanningfan
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabrina14 Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:28 pm

the few pictures that we have of them together.. he is wearing white and blue and he is with her in a field.. theres not many of them.. I think he is so cute. OMG, anyways, we have not seen that scene yet. Its the only one new scene .

Sabrina14

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:40 pm

Sabrina14 wrote:the picture where Jeremiah and Paige are together in a field is new, we have not seen that scene yet. Cant wait.

Thomigirl wrote:

Which one? I THINK I know, but it never hurts to see another pic of My-oh-mya Jeremiah [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sabrina14 wrote:the few pictures that we have of them together.. he is wearing white and blue and he is with her in a field.. theres not many of them.. I think he is so cute. OMG, anyways, we have not seen that scene yet. Its the only one new scene .

Here you go Smiley

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabrina14 Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:01 pm

yes, thats the one, hopefully this is a one on one date coming up. thanks

Sabrina14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*Possible F1* Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

+27
missy0723
karibell72
happyvalleygirl
Carolinagirl1864
amowen83