SELECT CONTENT

Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

spoilers - Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 17, 2022 8:47 pm

Putting this here as a reminder to check for updates on Season 2. No information that I could find yet.

Ratings for Season 1.

https://www.cinemablend.com/television/will-fox-renew-joe-millionaire-for-richer-or-poorer-for-season-2-lets-look-at-the-ratings

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

spoilers - Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 01, 2022 10:36 pm

No real new info yet.
Shows Streaming reports that FOX has not yet formally announced that Joe Millionaire: For Richer or Poorer would return for a second season. Is Joe Millionaire: For Richer or Poorer Cancelled? No. Although possible, this does not necessarily imply that the series has been cancelled. We are unsure of the release date for the start of the next season if the show is taking a break. Fox did not formally cancel the program. The specifics of the upcoming season’s plot have not yet been revealed. This page will be updated as soon as new information becomes available. Enter your email to get notifications when a brand-new season is announced.

https://www.liveakhbar.in/2022/08/13/joe-millionaire-for-richer-or-poorer-season-2-release-date/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

spoilers - Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by provenceguy Thu Nov 03, 2022 8:23 pm

Steven and Annie rekindling romance!!

https://people.com/tv/joe-millionaire-annie-letting-steven-win-her-back-after-rejecting-her-for-other-woman/

provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1885

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 03, 2022 8:43 pm

That's great news! I wish them luck. I'll have to remember to check his SM for more updates.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Nov 03, 2022 8:44 pm

That’s interesting! I thought that he and Calah might have broken up but I had stopped following any Joe Millionaire by then.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:43 am

There's a new series on Peacock although it's also on USA network called The McBee Dynasty with Steven McBee and family. I just watched the season preview and it appears to be their dad who causes the drama. laugh out loud  
The McBee Dynasty Trailer

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 13, 2024 9:13 pm

I can't view that link, @albean99 but that sounds hilarious! spoilers - Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 3806527698

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:51 pm

@GuardianAngel, see if you can see this one: YouTube

The first 2 episodes are:

1. Family Succession - McBee Farm is about to be worth a billion dollars; Steve must entrust its future to one of his sons.

2. 100 Million Dollars Love Triangle - Steve's love triangle with CFO Galyna and Brooke threatens the future of the farm.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:16 pm

How did this show ever get made??
provenceguy
provenceguy

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Mar 14, 2024 1:01 pm

What do you mean, @provenceguy? If it's why would they do it, I can only think that there was some interest after Steven was on the show.

Fyi, I think this must have been filmed while he and Calah were together but I still see her on his Instagram so maybe they got back together?

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu Mar 14, 2024 1:15 pm

I just would have thought that that ship had sailed...
provenceguy
provenceguy

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Mar 14, 2024 1:42 pm

I agree but it probably took that long to film so I guess they're hoping that it will draw in people interested whether they watched or not.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

3 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum