SELECT CONTENT

Ariel Frenkel - Bachelor 27 - Discussion

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelor - Ariel Frenkel - Bachelor 27 - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Ariel Frenkel - Bachelor 27 - Discussion

Post by flojo031 Mon Feb 27, 2023 3:48 am

Jolena wrote:
flojo031 wrote:
Jolena wrote:I would like to see Ariel as Bachelorette too. but since I read somewhere that Rachel Lindsey and Becca are pushing for Charity I have a feeling TPTB just might pick her. According to RS the Bachelorette has already been chosen and could be announced at the WTA which supposedly films next week so im sure if they announce her there it will get leaked before the WTA airs .Who knows maybe Becca and Rachel already know it's her , since they were both leads maybe they have inside info  no idea  jmo

Rachel L. dissociated herself from BN years ago, so I don't think she follows the show or any type of gossip related to it anymore. It was Becca and Michelle that were endorsing Charity for Bachelorette.

Sorry about that , it probably was Michelle . :yes:

No biggie. I actually should be the one to apologize. It wasn't my intention to start anything or sound like a know-it-all. After reading your post, I was a little bit confused at first because Rachel parted ways with BN after the CH scandal so why all of a sudden would she care about Zach's season now? scratch I thought that I was missing something and maybe she changed her mind. But really, she's outgrown them and can do so much better. Anyway, that particular BHH podcast really stuck out to me because of the fact that Becca and Michelle were campaigning on behalf of Charity. Which is obviously a good thing, because maybe TPTB really like her and saw 'ette potential there.

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

thebachelor - Ariel Frenkel - Bachelor 27 - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Ariel Frenkel - Bachelor 27 - Discussion

Post by flojo031 Mon Feb 27, 2023 4:00 am

I noticed that there are quite a few Ariel fans out there and can understand why they want her as the next lead. Her NY sophistication and edge will spice things up and give the franchise a much-needed facelift. But at the same, she doesn't really fit that girl-next-door mold that TPTB seeks out in their 'ettes.

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:21 am

https://art19.com/shows/bachelor-happy-hour/episodes/07476fb5-5488-4f84-bdfb-73e14f3b2f0d
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 28, 2023 9:21 pm

I'll be listening to that. I find her very intriguing and would like to listen to her away from the show. I had pointed out when she was first sleuthed, she has an amazing IG with beautiful shots all over the world.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 28, 2023 10:24 pm

10:10 Ariel comes on. It's her first podcast.

She's 28 years old. Becca says she was the same age when she was filming.

How has life in general been and now watching. Ariel says it's shocking to see it for the first time. She watches with friends and family but likes to be anti social and take time for herself. (very grounded imo) There's a lot of things she's forgotten she said. Her true friends see her as she always is. Becca says she's hilarious and this is the kind of banter we need.

She comes from a Ukrainian family. They are just so proud of her and happy to see her on TV.

How did she get cast? She went in blind. Her friends applied, she was getting phone calls and didn't know they applied. She didn't watch many seasons, she felt every season is different, the less prepared you are the more authentic you are, she didn't want to change her experience. All the needs are different, like herself, she would be different.

Becca is hyping her up.

How does Zach compare to other guys, she doesn't have a type, but thoughtfullness and kind reminds her of college years. Young youthful, reminded her how she use to feel. With time you have tough skin develop barriers, Zach tapped into that.

Her favourte date, def not the football date, the Bahamas date felt carefree, got to be themselves. When you're dressed up you're more stuffy.

(She is incredibly mature, speaks very well )

Headed to London, Zach had COVID (someone said it wasn't in London?)
She felt bad for him, his alone, she felt bad, she wanted to make sure his symptoms weren't too severe.

It didn't bother them that Kaity visited him. Everyone was thinking of doing something, (it sounds like everyone did something, write a poem etc) she made up a crossword of everything they experienced. She didn't ask what the others did.

When asked what she thought about going on the group date in London with the girls, she felt incredibly happy to be there and grateful and felt to make the best of it. Opportunity to get to know each other, think of things you want to discuss with him. She wants to make the most of everything in life, never wants to be in a bad head space when she's enjoying something especially dating, positive force in what she does.

(I'm loving this girl)

She enjoyed being playful being the Bond girl. As weird as it was she was happy to have the time with him. He made a lot of time for everyone, 30 minutes.

It was so beautiful in Estonia. She was always hopeful but didn't think she'd get the 1 on 1. She had a lot of patience by that time so she was prepared to wait.

I'm at 27.00 and can't listen. I'll have to catch up later.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Mar 01, 2023 12:21 pm

@GuardianAngel thanks for doing this! I may now listen. To me, Ariel is refreshing and she reminds me that we don’t often get someone from the Northeast (where I live most of the year) cast and certainly not as a lead (Matt James, Ashley Herbert come to mind). I don’t think she will be the next B’ette but she would be a breath of fresh air.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Mar 02, 2023 12:08 pm

I really enjoyed her interview on BHH. So nice to listen to someone who I don't have to cringe when they say "like" multiple times or "___ & I's date". thebachelor - Ariel Frenkel - Bachelor 27 - Discussion  - Page 3 4256136633

Ariel mentioned being Jewish and I saw this article from January about her.
Everything We Know About Jewish ‘Bachelor’ Contestant Ariel Frenkel

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Mar 02, 2023 8:02 pm

I think she's terrific. And how timely that she has Ukrainian roots. Who would not root for her?
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Mar 06, 2023 5:20 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:56 pm

She would make a good bachelorette IMO
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 30, 2023 8:12 am

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu Mar 30, 2023 9:00 am

@GuardianAngel I have listened to some of this interview and, not surprisingly, enjoyed it. One interesting moment was when Nick asked Ariel if Zach told her what happened in the Fantasy Suite with Rachel Recchia. Ariel responded yes but then said she wouldn’t share what she learned.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ariel Frenkel - Bachelor 27 - Discussion

+12
Fleurdesel
flojo031
Amethyst
Jolena
Norcalgal