SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Tue Oct 04, 2022 2:13 am

I feel like I just watched two of the dumbest and raunchiest hours of TV! I hate how the producers makes some of the women seem so desperate! I hate how the men just stand by and watch the implosions for entertainment value. Just ugh.

Wells was funny but the Salley set up was stupid. If I were her, I'd sue the for libel.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5313

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:46 am

The show was on a bit late because of football so I just taped it and ff through.  It allowed me to ignore that blond girl whose name I don't know and who I find very annoying.  Im curious if they ever gave the women the roses first on any season.  I can't remember.  These guys were borderline obnoxious and crazy with power...looking at you Romeo who I thought I liked before.  Sigh.  My fave part of the entire show was Wells telling the Salley story.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Oct 04, 2022 6:34 am

I don't for the life of me remember Hailey *at all,* or the older guy that Michael hangs out with.

I couldn't stay awake last night, which is rather par for the course for me. So I only saw through Victoria's date. I may try to catch up this afternoon. Genevieve being all mopey about a guy after 24 hours is ridiculous. I enjoyed Logan on Gabby and Rachel's season, but he is falling a bit flat for me on Paradise. I enjoyed Michael and Sierra's convo. I don't understand for the life of me why Victoria F. gets all the attention she does. Yes, she is pretty and has a nice figure, but they are all pretty with nice figures. She's treated by both the men and the women like crack cocaine just walked down the stairs. I don't get it.

I remember finding Romeo rather sketchy during the Bachelorette season, so no surprises there.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Oct 04, 2022 10:53 am

My quick opinions:

- I liked Michael & Sierra’s conversation.
- Genevieve & Jill being so possessive & unforgiving after 24 hours in a show’s format where you’re supposed to explore relationships is beyond ridiculous to me.
- I’m in the minority on Romeo. His method of approaching Brittany the way he did was inconsiderate, but he shouldn’t be condemned like he is. If no one is genuinely interested in him, that’s fine, but don’t treat him like he shot someone. These folks make agreements all the time to accept roses just to stay on, no romance required. Why not such an agreement with him by someone? He’s being treated unfairly as I see it.
- Is Salley actually coming to the beach? That segment was stupid.
- Genevieve’s constant adjusting of her clothes & hair is distracting. She seems very uncomfortable.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Oct 04, 2022 6:10 pm

Who did Salley make mad? To be treated so badly

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Oct 04, 2022 8:59 pm

I found last night's episode mildly entertaining.

Not seeing it with Michael A and Sierra. Seemed like the friend zone to me. Like them both though.

I was not a Shanae fan during Clayton's season and was disappointed she was coming back. But have to say she is naturally beautiful....very little makeup and still pretty.

I think the format where these contestants can get to know each other before going to filming makes them more set on who they are interested in and, therefore, not as open to options. Still crazy for people like Brittany to get all out of shape over one guy but it does come into play.

And I was struck by some of the conversation between the girls where they clearly have always been the pretty girls that guys have fawned over and this competition is tough. Really doesn't speak well of the people they cast....or just shows you how warped their perspective really is.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Oct 04, 2022 9:48 pm

guess no one is watching.....
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 04, 2022 10:01 pm

@luvstx I just put it on since @suzq let me know it's on Monday and Tuesday. (too much going on I completely forgot which night it's on. )

First up, people I don't know.

Logan and Shanee getting cozy. Maybe she will not have to feel she needs to be a b*tch anymore for attention.

I was immediately uninterested last night since I came in the middle of the flying vibrator.

What's the Sally story all about and who is she?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Oct 04, 2022 10:10 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@luvstx I just put it on since @suzq let me know it's on Monday and Tuesday. (too much going on I completely forgot which night it's on. )

Logan and Shanee getting cozy. Maybe she will not have to feel she needs to be a b*tch anymore for attention.

I was immediately uninterested last night since I came in the middle of the flying vibrator.

The manufactured Salley vibrator SL tanked the episode for me last night.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Oct 04, 2022 10:15 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@luvstx I just put it on since @suzq let me know it's on Monday and Tuesday. (too much going on I completely forgot which night it's on. )

Story is Salley is the woman who left before Clayton’s women arrived last season. They filmed her leaving. She apparently was at Stagecoach & she & Justin hooked up. So they’ve created a SL that she was coming to BIP to push Genevieve’s buttons. Supposedly fake luggage & contents.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 04, 2022 10:19 pm

@jojo47 thanks for all that!

Ashley looks different, can't pinpoint it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Oct 04, 2022 10:36 pm

@GuardianAngel i just said that to my daughters who are watching. Either Botox or fillers.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
nikikass
philphan
quietpal
Linds911
Fleurdesel