SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 16 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 16 -  Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 16 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Thu Mar 02, 2023 10:53 am

Part 3 more tweets from the recent episode:

chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 16 -  Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 16 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Thu Mar 02, 2023 11:05 am

PART 4 Twitter reacts to MAFS couple (I must say all the couples seem like dumpster fires MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 16 -  Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 3552228123  no no

chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:46 am

@chasus71 yeah it's a bummer that Dom wanted to end things early but I agree she was too young to be on the show and just not ready for marriage.

Now I'm rooting for Nicole and Chris! The rest MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 16 -  Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 1f634 MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 16 -  Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 1f634

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 16 -  Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 8367-910 MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 16 -  Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 I_got_13 MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 16 -  Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 E5kqdm15 MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 16 -  Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 04, 2023 7:05 am

@chasus71 thanks for all the updates!

If the experts couldn't figure out that the 25 yr old was too young, there's a serious problem with their title of "experts" imho.!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:30 am

I'm finally watching this but what is this couples couch?

The audio is not lining up with their mouth. laugh out loud

Is this always on before the epi?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Mar 17, 2023 6:54 am

@GuardianAngel I think it's been new. Airs on Thursdays day after the current episode.

I prefer 90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk because it's way better. We hear them talk about the episode more and audio/video is way better! Also Couples Couch has people on who aren't even involved with MAFS. Like we don't know who you are or care what you have to say go away! laugh out loud

MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 16 -  Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 8367-910 MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 16 -  Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 I_got_13 MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 16 -  Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 E5kqdm15 MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 16 -  Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Mar 17, 2023 6:56 am

I haven't watched since Dom asked for a divorce so idk what's been happening. Will catch up this weekend.

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:26 am

Linds911 wrote:@GuardianAngel I think it's been new. Airs on Thursdays day after the current episode.

I prefer 90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk because it's way better. We hear them talk about the episode more and audio/video is way better! Also Couples Couch has people on who aren't even involved with MAFS. Like we don't know who you are or care what you have to say go away! laugh out loud

laugh out loud that's how I felt. What am I watching. laugh out loud Then when MAFS started, the audio was still off. Is it just me?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Thu May 18, 2023 12:59 pm

I just watched the finale and I keep thinking I missed something. Did Shaq and Kirsten stay together or not?
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu May 18, 2023 1:14 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:I just watched the finale and I keep thinking I missed something. Did Shaq and Kirsten stay together or not?

The episode ended before his decision was revealed.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri May 19, 2023 2:41 pm

I only caught Clint/Gina and Shaq/Kirsten so will have to watch the rest of the episode later.

Nicole/Chris stayed married (yay!)
Clint/Gina divorced (bummer they just never got out of the friend stage)
Airris/Jasmine divorced (apparently his response to wanting a divorce was because he wants a woman who truly loved herself no no)
Shaq/Kirsten she chose stay married, his decision TBD in the next episode. I'm guessing he will say yes.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/married-first-sight-season-16-153913648.html?fr=yhssrp_catchall

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 21, 2023 1:27 am

@Linds911 thanks for the update and link.

I hope I can get into the next season. As crazy as this show is, I enjoy it. laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 16 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

5 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum