SELECT CONTENT

Greg Grippo & Victoria Fuller - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - Discussion

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorInParadise - Greg Grippo & Victoria Fuller - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Greg Grippo & Victoria Fuller - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - Discussion

Post by Amethyst Mon Dec 26, 2022 4:44 pm

Beautiful pic. Maybe in my next lifetime I will travel to Italy with a handsome young man. Smiley
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

BachelorInParadise - Greg Grippo & Victoria Fuller - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Greg Grippo & Victoria Fuller - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - Discussion

Post by albean99 Tue Dec 27, 2022 11:51 am

I watched the video that Victoria posted on Instagram from their trip to Italy. Was anyone else surprised to see Greg smoking? Maybe it's because I don't know anyone who smokes anymore but of course lots do.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Dec 27, 2022 1:34 pm

albean99 wrote:I watched the video that Victoria posted on Instagram from their trip to Italy. Was anyone else surprised to see Greg smoking? Maybe it's because I don't know anyone who smokes anymore but of course lots do.

Hmm, interesting. It's possible that he just picked it up while in Europe, I've known people who have done that, and then promptly drop it again when returning home. I guess we never do see smoking on the Bachelor shows, do we? I wonder if they have a special spot for the smokers to go to.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 07, 2023 6:57 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CoYGuzUOFfP/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CoYHM1qjjud/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 07, 2023 9:36 pm

Looking forward to @Sprite 's comments. BachelorInParadise - Greg Grippo & Victoria Fuller - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - Discussion - Page 3 3806527698

That's two out of three that appeared on TB that announced a new podcast. All we need now is Tahzjuan for 3/3. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Feb 08, 2023 12:37 am

These people are insane. Seriously! How stupid do you have to be to listen to this twit? What can she possibly say that will make her stand out from the zillion other podcasts out there? How many have shut down recently and yet they think someone will listen to them?

Is she still together with Greg or has she dumped his a**?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Feb 08, 2023 1:41 am

Could we hope that he dumped her?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Feb 08, 2023 2:00 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Could we hope that he dumped her?

I hope, but my impression is that she makes sure she does the dumping...after she gets the new sucker lined up.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:18 am

Of course she has to drop on the podcast train ugh. Yeah I'm passing on this one.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  BachelorInParadise - Greg Grippo & Victoria Fuller - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - Discussion - Page 3 1f49c

BachelorInParadise - Greg Grippo & Victoria Fuller - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - Discussion - Page 3 8367-910 BachelorInParadise - Greg Grippo & Victoria Fuller - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - Discussion - Page 3 I_got_13 BachelorInParadise - Greg Grippo & Victoria Fuller - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - Discussion - Page 3 E5kqdm15 BachelorInParadise - Greg Grippo & Victoria Fuller - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - Discussion - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Feb 10, 2023 12:10 pm

That would be a big no from me. I don't like seeing her on my tv so no chance I'd listen to her by choice.

I clicked on the link to her Instagram page and it looks like Greg's still around. I thought he'd be smarter than that but clearly I misjudged him. no idea

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 14, 2023 10:24 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 19, 2023 9:11 pm

They met 1 1/2 yrs ago in NYC. She didn't watch his season, which was just over a month it ended at that point. They and others went to a concert. He felt such a pull towards her. He called his friend and told him how crazy he was about that. He loved being around this person. He felt he was going to play it cool because "she was hot commodity". She followed him on IG. She says she didn't feel the spark right away.

He went through therapy with everything he went through and it was the best thing for him. They reconnected after she ended her engagement.

It was a last minute decision to go to Italy. They didn't want to be confined. (guessing the show was still airing)  They were in a grocery store and some lady was following them. At that point they didn't know what their relationship was. They knew they liked each other but they couldn't go anywhere together, they were so confined and trying to be secretive. They thought they were going to be so secretive, wigs and all. That's why Greg suggested they go to Italy so they can "date" without worrying about being seen.

Twenty two minutes, and that's all I want to hear. They like swearing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Greg Grippo & Victoria Fuller - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - Discussion

+9
Amethyst
Fleurdesel
GuardianAngel
blueblues
Jolena