SELECT CONTENT

Michael Allio & Danielle Maltby - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - Discussion

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorInParadise - Michael Allio & Danielle Maltby - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Michael Allio & Danielle Maltby - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 15, 2023 6:26 pm

https://bachelornation.com/2023/04/12/danielle-maltby-shares-highlights-from-trip-to-san-francisco-with-michael-allio/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

BachelorInParadise - Michael Allio & Danielle Maltby - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Michael Allio & Danielle Maltby - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 10, 2023 7:18 am

Congrats Danielle on her new business!

Michael Allio Supports Danielle Maltby on New Business: ‘Hold Out for a Man That Will Love You Like This’

True love!

Bachelor Nation fans saw Michael Allio and Danielle Maltby find love and leave the beach together on Season 8 of “Bachelor in Paradise.”

And earlier this year, Danielle moved to Cleveland to be closer to Michael and his son James.

Now, Danielle is celebrating the grand opening of her new workplace in Cleveland, called the Skin Center.

There, Danielle is a registered nurse and aesthetic clinician, and Michael showed her some love on opening day.

Michael took to his Instagram Stories on the big day and said, “Today is a big day, Danielle has the Skin Center’s grand opening today. I think there are going to be around 300 people there, I’m just trying to show Dani some love. She’s super excited and I’m pumped!”

BachelorInParadise - Michael Allio & Danielle Maltby - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - Discussion - Page 3 25a99aa5328f4700be7b9de8d764e2a7_md

https://bachelornation.com/2023/06/02/michael-allio-supports-danielle-maltby-on-new-business-hold-out-for-a-man-that-will-love-you-like-this/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jun 10, 2023 4:43 pm

I'm so happy for Danielle! I've been following her for a long time and am glad she found such a great guy for her. Is it really her business? They don't really say for sure.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15319

Back to top Go down

Post by eusebeia Tue Jul 04, 2023 5:27 pm

I'm pleased to check in here and see that Michael and Danielle are still together.  Seems like if one person moves to be in the other person's city, the couple has a better chance.

eusebeia

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 04, 2023 6:41 pm

@eusebeia That is so true!

His brother got a puppy!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CtXSol1v19u/?hl=en

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Aug 09, 2023 1:53 pm

Why Michael Allio Turned Down ‘Bachelor’ Offer — And the Crazy Huge Paycheck That Came With It  Article

He said this about his relationship with Danielle:

“I’ll say this. Being in a public relationship, it isn’t fun,” he said on the podcast, stressing they both love each other “very much” but dodging a question addressing rumors they’d split up. “Danielle and I, like, both agree that the only people that should be in our relationship are us two. So we think just the healthiest way to have a relationship is to keep it private.”

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15319

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Aug 09, 2023 1:55 pm

@albean99 So smart. I think Kaitlyn could learn from this.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Wed Aug 09, 2023 2:03 pm

I hope it's not because there is very bad trouble in their relationship....  I hope they can figure things out.  They are such a great couple that seeing them happy together was just so nice!
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 832

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 09, 2023 3:55 pm

hmmm It sounds like they know how difficult it can be, and he knows what the solution is by keeping it private, hopefully love wins.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Fri Sep 08, 2023 4:38 pm

Well since they both seemed to have deleted reels And pics from each other IG account, I guess they truly have broken up. So sad 😞
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 832

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 08, 2023 6:13 pm

@Fleurdesel really? sad ugghhh

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Sep 08, 2023 10:17 pm

Let's see how long it takes for an official announcement. Once spoilers start about a break up, usually it doesn't take too long. Too bad. I had hopes for them.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Michael Allio & Danielle Maltby - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - Discussion

+7
eusebeia
albean99
Linds911
GuardianAngel
Sprite