SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

10 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Sun Feb 26, 2023 6:47 pm

@Bachelorwhatever1 Welcome. We still like to sleuth and analyze and never take what Reality Steve says seriously!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5316

Back to top Go down

10 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Sun Feb 26, 2023 6:52 pm

@Bachelorwhatever1 welcomesign

Excited to have you sleuthing with us.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:36 pm

[quote="Bachelorwhatever1"]
Agent99 wrote:I think Bachelorwhatever got her information from here laugh out loud.  And I don't think she's right with the kayak being the fsd.  Zach and Kaity are having a tense moment in the same clothes as the kayak date and it's night time, so must be lcd imo.  

Haha, I definitely don’t get my  information from here. A lot of my followers are great sluethers, I’m sure some might even be on here as well. Smiley

handwave  @Bachelorwhatever1  I'm sure your followers are reading here - the timing of your posts was curious Hugesmile  But  many hands make light work and I'm sure we'll crack this!

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Feb 27, 2023 10:09 am

Wow…I think I found the location of the FRC!  Have been looking for a week. Can’t seem to nail down the actual name of the beach but the location matches the background beach scenes from Aqua Beach Club Krabi. In the Ao Nang area.

They is also a rattan walk through fish structure there that might be a match with Zach walking but I’m not sure it’s a perfect match.

10 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 61bd7a10
10 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 508cd910
10 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Eacda910
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:00 pm

@luvstx You got it! Great work.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Feb 27, 2023 8:03 pm

Exact match @luvstx !

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Feb 27, 2023 8:21 pm

@luvstx So glad you happened to be in Thailand at just the right time last fall!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5316

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Feb 27, 2023 9:29 pm

Thanks everyone. I guess it was easier for me to figure this out since I had a sense of the area.

This does raise a question: how many seasons had FSD/LCD/MTP filming in the same location?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 27, 2023 10:00 pm

@luvstx Terrific sleuthing!!

@Bachelorwhatever1 starwelcome

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 27, 2023 10:21 pm

@luvstx does this make any sense?

Koh Yao Noi… Finally a Thai island still untouched by mass tourism! But its location will surprise you and have you guessing otherwise! Koh Yao Noi and its sister island Koh Yao Yai are situated in the middle of the famous and spectacular Phang Nga Bay – at the gates of Phuket and Krabi.

10 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Capt1044

https://www.sommertage.com/en/koh-yao-noi-travel-tips/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Feb 27, 2023 10:25 pm

@GuardianAngel I know about Koh Yao Noi. Did a lot of research about it as a possible place to stay instead of Krabi and Banyan Tree. Did think it could be the LCD spot until I found the Aqua Club location.

Does that answer your question?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:02 pm

@luvstx yes you did. I didn't know if what I posted could be the name of the beach you were looking for. I'm clueless to the names in the area.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+17
Agent99
Jolena
barbell
Loulou
pavalygurl