SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

10 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:13 am

Loulou wrote:10 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 34129510
Klong Muang beach - whereintheworldisnina.com/krabi-beaches/
Beach #10.
Imo but could b wrong this matches the frc sc.  

Yes, identified this location up thread. Great job by you too!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

10 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:18 am

Loulou wrote:10 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 89f1c510
Sofitel Krabi Phokeethra golf and spa https://all.accor.com/hotel/6184/index.en.shtml?utm_campaign=seo+maps&utm_medium=seo+maps&utm_source=google+Maps
Not sure if this has been posted but think this is where MTP Kaitys sc.  also have seating with mosquitos nets which would align with sc of Zach in pink skirt.  

I agree that kaity in the Kelly green floral top is taken here at Sofitel (crazy to say but this is where we ate after chatting at the bar with Jesse Palmer and his wife and they ate inside!).

I’m still not convinced that this clip is from MTPs. When have they ever had an MTP at a hotel/hotel where the crew was housed for FSDs? This is part of the ending that is contributing to my feeling that the ending is ‘off’. It’s possible that this is just Kaity talking to a producer.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Feb 28, 2023 9:13 am

For what it’s worth, these caps of Jesse and Zach are from the Sofitel Prokeethra Krabi. Note flying buttresses and metal legs on sofas and coffee tables10 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 52823910
10 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 55b05c10
10 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 04920810
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Feb 28, 2023 4:58 pm

We can discuss all day which resort/room/location was the best but I'd be happy here!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Thu Mar 02, 2023 11:22 pm

Perhaps a mute point after we have been exposed to the shot of Zach and Kaity at the FRC - but I was wondering about the pic of Zach and a dark haired woman- that is shown at the beginning of ea segment of the show. Not the pic of Zach kissing (perhaps Gabi) against a white background. Maybe the same place/person - but I think it's odd that this pic is shown - when it doesn't seem to be Kaity. Isn't the scene of the final one - heavily masked in darkness - but turns out to be the F1 ? Can anyone grab that shot and post it here.
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu Mar 02, 2023 11:40 pm

I’m not sure which pic you mean CHO.

perhaps the zach kissing the woman in a white romper with a white pagoda type building is the second one you are referring to. That one is definitely at Sofitel Prokeethra Krabi. Can post pics of that tomorrow.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Mar 03, 2023 12:22 am

CHO wrote:Perhaps a mute point after we have been exposed to the shot of Zach and Kaity at the FRC - but I was wondering about the pic of Zach and a dark haired woman- that is shown at the beginning of ea segment of the show.  Not the pic of Zach kissing (perhaps Gabi)  against a white background.  Maybe the same place/person - but I think it's odd that this pic is shown - when it doesn't seem to be Kaity.  Isn't the scene of the final one - heavily masked in darkness - but turns out to be the F1 ? Can anyone grab that shot and post it here.

Do you mean the pic shown of him in a brown jacket kissing a girl against the wall?? Shown at the beginning of every show as an intro?? That is Kaity against the wall .. (during her 2nd 1N1). You can see a small piece of her black jacket in that shot .. her hair is in a clip in the back and appears darker because of the shadows

(tried to get a copy of it but unable to)
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Fri Mar 03, 2023 10:44 am

Jeepers wrote:
CHO wrote:Perhaps a mute point after we have been exposed to the shot of Zach and Kaity at the FRC - but I was wondering about the pic of Zach and a dark haired woman- that is shown at the beginning of ea segment of the show.  Not the pic of Zach kissing (perhaps Gabi)  against a white background.  Maybe the same place/person - but I think it's odd that this pic is shown - when it doesn't seem to be Kaity.  Isn't the scene of the final one - heavily masked in darkness - but turns out to be the F1 ? Can anyone grab that shot and post it here.

Do you mean the pic shown of him in a brown jacket kissing a girl against the wall?? Shown at the beginning of every show as an intro??  That is Kaity against the wall .. (during her 2nd 1N1). You can see a small piece of her black jacket in that shot .. her hair is in a clip in the back and appears darker because of the shadows

(tried to get a copy of it but unable to)

TY - I think that's the pic I'm referring to. I couldn't see Kaity as the girl - maybe bec it was so darkened. We will see that 1on1 in the next episode. Thanks for solving that mystery !!
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sat Mar 04, 2023 9:09 pm

10 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Image13
10 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 9d326a10

Not sure it really matters but just realized that one of the new screencaps is simply an additional shot of the Presidential suite at Banyan Tree.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 04, 2023 11:27 pm

@luvstx yes It looks so beautiful!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:34 am

Hey guys I am little under the h weather and can’t post caps. If someone else want to do it go ahead.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:52 am

@smg2587 Don't worry. Hope you get better fast.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+17
Agent99
Jolena
barbell
Loulou
pavalygurl