SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor in Paradise 9 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadise -  Bachelor in Paradise 9 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 9 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 22, 2023 9:00 am

Of course they have to mess with Blake and bring Katie into the mix. :angryemotion

I'll have to look for the preview that showed the wedding at the end. It would be fun to sleuth arms and fingers. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadise -  Bachelor in Paradise 9 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 9 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Tue Aug 22, 2023 10:03 am

I saw in the preview last night that John B is at BIP. I hope he goes far since we're not getting an Asian lead yet again. Don't get me wrong, I'm very happy for Joey and will enjoy his season.

I didn't realize that it would air at the same night as the Golden Bachelor. I thought that it would air right after Charity's season.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 22, 2023 8:38 pm

frajosfanofchris wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CwOnZeCJ9C2/

bachelorinparadise -  Bachelor in Paradise 9 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Capt1124

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Aug 23, 2023 2:23 am

Sprite wrote:
Linds911 wrote:Rachel is on this season!? Nice!! Hannah B with a date card, doesn't she have a bf? scratch Who is the girl with the medical emergency? which is TMI btw!  

Sadly Rachel is on this season. No doubt will be sh*ting on some other poor schmuck.

Hannah does have a boyfriend. I think several former leads will host a date or something along those lines.

I really do not want to listen to anyone discussing constipation issues ... ad nauseam. The poop baby has already gotten old and that was just the preview. I hope the lady that keeps the data about how much time each contestant gets per episode will track how much time/how often poop baby is mentioned. I have a feeling, it will take over at least one episode.

I like Rachel but agree she probably will mess with some guys... also Yeah I don't want to hear about those kind of issues either. I get enough of that from my 93 yr old grandma. laugh out loud bachelorinparadise -  Bachelor in Paradise 9 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 623245435

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

bachelorinparadise -  Bachelor in Paradise 9 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 8367-910 bachelorinparadise -  Bachelor in Paradise 9 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 I_got_13 bachelorinparadise -  Bachelor in Paradise 9 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 E5kqdm15 bachelorinparadise -  Bachelor in Paradise 9 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 23, 2023 2:34 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 25, 2023 1:42 pm

Meet the Cast of ‘Bachelor in Paradise’ Season 9!

bachelorinparadise -  Bachelor in Paradise 9 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 F6e21f86ab2440809e16d7ce9951ace9_md

https://bachelornation.com/2023/08/25/meet-the-cast-of-bachelor-in-paradise-season-9/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Aug 25, 2023 2:04 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Aug 25, 2023 4:15 pm

Shoot! That means John B doesn't arrive on day 1.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Fri Aug 25, 2023 7:07 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Aug 25, 2023 7:30 pm

Looking forward to seeing Blake! But could do without Katie (ugh) And Aaron is looking good, too! Jess looks really cute - can't wait to see what she's been up to since we last saw her (was it Colton or Zach season?).

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Aug 26, 2023 11:55 pm

albean99 wrote:I saw in the preview last night that John B is at BIP. I hope he goes far since we're not getting an Asian lead yet again. Don't get me wrong, I'm very happy for Joey and will enjoy his season.

I didn't realize that it would air at the same night as the Golden Bachelor. I thought that it would air right after Charity's season.
WOW, using Thursday time slot that had always been Grey's and Station 19. Kind of a side note, but does anyone know if Grey's is going to be on another night or another one of the shows that is moving over to other paid situations.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Aug 29, 2023 2:28 am

@Aunties_Love probably because of the writer's strike is why. Once that is (hopefully) over, then Grey's will be back on Thursdays. GBach and BIP should be over in time for them to air episodes once they can start filming them.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

bachelorinparadise -  Bachelor in Paradise 9 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 8367-910 bachelorinparadise -  Bachelor in Paradise 9 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 I_got_13 bachelorinparadise -  Bachelor in Paradise 9 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 E5kqdm15 bachelorinparadise -  Bachelor in Paradise 9 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor in Paradise 9 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+9
frajosfanofchris
Jeepers
Sprite
bluwavz
luvstx