SELECT CONTENT

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

theBachelorette - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon Oct 02, 2023 6:13 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

theBachelorette - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Oct 03, 2023 10:21 pm

Faith will on Bachelor Happy Hour.

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Oct 04, 2023 9:54 am

I really enjoyed that interview on ET! Garry keeps on making me happy that they chose him.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15336

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Wed Oct 04, 2023 6:45 pm

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Thu Oct 05, 2023 7:02 pm

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:26 pm

The Golden Bachelor recap: Good grief

https://ew.com/tv/recaps/the-golden-bachelor-season-1-episode-2/

Golden Bachelor Gerry Turner Says Red Flags Aren't Always a Bad Thing: 'Trying to Stay Open-Minded' (Exclusive)

https://people.com/golden-bachelor-gerry-turner-thinks-red-flags-arent-a-bad-thing-exclusive-7970758

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Fri Oct 06, 2023 10:44 pm

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Sat Oct 07, 2023 8:17 am

We Don’t Deserve The Golden Bachelor’s Susan

https://www.glamour.com/story/we-dont-deserve-the-golden-bachelors-susan

‘Golden Bachelor’ Contestant Claims Four Seasons Singer Was Her Lover for Decades

https://parade.com/tv/april-kirkwood-affair-frankie-valli-golden-bachelor

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 07, 2023 9:27 am

Golden Bachelor Recap: Ep 2 | Gerry, Take The Wheel - Ep 252 - Dear Shandy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZxfLzM8HTc

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Fri Oct 13, 2023 4:06 am

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Fri Oct 13, 2023 9:14 am

The Golden Bachelor': Joan Speaks Out After Self-Eliminating From the Show

https://www.etonline.com/the-golden-bachelor-joan-speaks-out-after-self-eliminating-from-the-show-212896

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 13, 2023 9:39 pm

Great interview with JK! laugh out loud

His name is pronounced Gee-rie, hard G, not Gary. Rhymes with Siri. It's Irish.

JK asks him if he's in love. He says he's in love!! JK says you're not suppose to say that, then he says "I love my dog" laugh out loud

That is such a sweet post by Joan.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
sdmom
Billysmom
CHO
RizBiz
ariwolf