SELECT CONTENT

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorETTE - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Fri Aug 04, 2023 1:03 pm

There is a spoiler on Reddit that Golden Bach began shooting last night at the Mansion.  A few days ago I was driving in the valley and I saw a Crew Parking sign at an apartment complex.   It's kind of a private place and I think industry type folks may be some who have lived there.  I wondered why they would be filming with the strike going on...however the reality type show folks are in a separate union I believe and not currently striking.  I did not think there would be a game show or some such filming at these apartments.  But it has outdoor recreational places etc. that I could see them shooting a promo or intro type of segment.  The show has advertised for folks to come to public events where they will be shooting in the coming weeks.

ETA I did not see a specific Bachelor crew sign, only typical parking sign for crew that most production companies use.

Last edited by pavalygurl on Fri Aug 04, 2023 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correction)

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorETTE - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Fri Aug 04, 2023 4:16 pm

@pavalygurl Thanks for filling us in. I wonder how this will all work with the filming of the next season of The Bachelor. Guessing Golden Bachelor can be shorter and then push The Bachelor filming later into September/early October especially if the next Bachelor season is also short two episodes like Charity's.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Aug 04, 2023 4:53 pm

@luvstx If they had the first epi filmed last night (Aug3) and the show is only going to be one hour per episode as reported, I have a feeling they "could" start filming the Bachelor in the third week or so of Sept as usual.  In the past, they seem to complete just before Thanksgiving, so mid Sept gives them 8-9 weeks give or take.  However, I know nothing for sure. Hugesmile

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 04, 2023 9:00 pm

@pavalygurl thanks for the info!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71515

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Aug 04, 2023 9:03 pm

@GuardianAngel Just me speculating, but I do think Golden Bach won't have as long a shooting schedule due to the one hour show time.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Aug 05, 2023 11:49 am

A poster on Reddit says (per RS)  Filming of Golden Bach began on Thurs and set to end early Sept. after Labor Day weekend.  Poster also reports driving past mansion yesterday and seeing "a lot of activity", vans, trucks etc. and gate was open so able to see into outdoor area.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Aug 05, 2023 7:20 pm

Ok, I drove past the mansion around 1:15pm west coast time today.  There was a black mini bus outside.  I drove around a bit (traffic was heavy on the road where the mansion is).  By the time I got back there the bus had been joined by a smaller white van.  Both had blacked out windows.  No people were around and the vehicles were not yet running.  The gates were opened so it was easy to see inside to the driveways and open areas.  Quite a few big white tents were up as well as white discs which could be used to transmit via satellite. I did not see anyone walking about but there might have been folks in the tents.  Not sure if this is one of the public event days advertised, but Gerry and the women would definitely be on the move today.
On my way home I was dying for coffee so I found a nearby Starbucks and then remembered it was where I had seen Chris Harrison years ago.  It's a gorgeous day for filming and so all seems ok in Bachelor world.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Aug 05, 2023 8:37 pm

@pavalygurl Thank you for making the effort for the sluething team!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Aug 05, 2023 9:03 pm

@Sprite  My pleasure, it was a beautiful day for a drive.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 06, 2023 7:54 pm

@pavalygurl thank you for taking the time to scope it out! Much appreciated! TheBachelorETTE - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 1022092695

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Aug 06, 2023 7:55 pm

@GuardianAngelNo problem, I was curious to see it also.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 06, 2023 7:59 pm

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
sdmom
Billysmom
CHO
RizBiz
ariwolf