SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 72 of 73 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

spoilers - Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:23 pm

This is a nice interview with Kelly Clarkson today. Joey's sisters are there in the audience. Joey on the Kelly Clarkson Show

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15317

Back to top Go down

spoilers - Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:49 pm

I find it extremely odd that Joey and sisters were on Kelly Clarkson .. seeing as it is a NBC production

He has certainly been given the most opportunities of any Bach that I can recall

Last edited by Jeepers on Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:57 pm

Joey was on the Jennifer Hudson show earlier on and it's not ABC either. I don't think that's unusual but don't know about previous seasons, @Jeepers.

Maria admits that she was pulling stunts with Joey. No shock. US Magazine Exclusive

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15317

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:09 pm

albean99 wrote:Joey was on the Jennifer Hudson show earlier on and it's not ABC either. I don't think that's unusual but don't know about previous seasons, @Jeepers.

Maria admits that she was pulling stunts with Joey. No shock. US Magazine Exclusive

Exactly why I do not want her for the Bette! She would be playing games to get more attention...from the guys there and for post show. After such a lovely season with Joey, I do not want to put up with that BS.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:42 pm

@albean99 @Sprite  That is certainly a point to consider.  I feel as if I have been spoiled by Charity and Joey's seasons, and now we go back to regularly scheduled programming which can be weird and even more mean.  There are a number of good potential leads...now I am hoping Lexi, Rachel and Jenn.  But I know it will be Maria or Daisy spoilers - Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 1f602

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:10 pm

@pavalygurl At this point I am on team anyone but Maria. After the BS she pulled during the show and then the fake kindness last night and the humble brag about being the bette in the interview...I do not think I can take any more of her. She has overstayed her welcome.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:24 pm

@pavalygurl Lexi, Jenn, and Rachel are my top three picks for TB also.
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:19 am

Sprite wrote:@pavalygurl At this point I am on team anyone but Maria. After the BS she pulled during the show and then the fake kindness last night and the humble brag about being the bette in the interview...I do not think I can take any more of her. She has overstayed her welcome.

Maybe , just maybe if enough fans send producers tweets and IG's about who they would like to see as the lead, they'll listen. spoilers - Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 3806527698
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:38 pm

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:46 pm

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:06 pm

I watched the People video earlier. It's cute. Not much news in it. Except that they both like to make words up (comfortability, uniqueness, intentful) LOL
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:47 pm

@Maddy handwave

They are so adorable. I love how crazy in love he is with her.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 73 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
gruder
banana12
agentcurls
sfrank
Remdiamond