SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 21 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorette - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Sat Aug 19, 2023 1:08 am

julychild wrote:Everyone's already said that People fudged up and spoiled the season, so please don't kill me. 😒. Best wishes to Charity and her F1! I'm not trying to disprove anything, just sharing what I observed. I also promise you that I'm not delusional or in denial...

Charity's hair in the People photo matches her hair where she's crying and talking about saying goodbye to someone you love.

Ok, bye.

Right to the bitter end .. the faithful will thrive .. accepting of the possible .. I’ll share a glass of wine .. and offer you a high five 🥰
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

thebachelorette - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Santaluces92 Sat Aug 19, 2023 2:10 am

Jeepers wrote:
julychild wrote:Everyone's already said that People fudged up and spoiled the season, so please don't kill me. 😒. Best wishes to Charity and her F1! I'm not trying to disprove anything, just sharing what I observed. I also promise you that I'm not delusional or in denial...

Charity's hair in the People photo matches her hair where she's crying and talking about saying goodbye to someone you love.

Ok, bye.

Right to the bitter end .. the faithful will thrive .. accepting of the possible .. I’ll share a glass of wine .. and offer you a high five 🥰

Her hair, the sunlight and the different directions she’s facing have me thoroughly confused. I’ll be tuning in Monday with my wine glass ready.

Santaluces92

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sat Aug 19, 2023 2:15 am

@Jeepers I'm with you too as well because Charity hair actually gives the sequence of events away IMO. @Santaluces92
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Aug 19, 2023 3:04 am

Guys, wouldn't that be amazing! I raise a glass to you all.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sat Aug 19, 2023 3:14 am

pavalygurl wrote:Guys, wouldn't that be amazing! I raise a glass to you all.

thebachelorette - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 200.gif?cid=ff8962e3qdy1985vvip0ieia0zcs5a0d6i8kuju1ztuy4ctp&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sat Aug 19, 2023 7:34 am

Before we get embroiled in frizzygate, do we really think tptb sent through to People mag the rejection shot?  When People always do a happy couple article?  So oops, the wrong photo was sent and double oops, we just posted it by mistake.  Make it make sense.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 19, 2023 7:50 am

Best wishes to Charity and Dotun!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sat Aug 19, 2023 11:02 am

kmick0890 wrote:

Ok, bye.

But Dotun cant be in both suits . Even if you adjust the lighting of that picture of Dotun and Charity from People to make it brighter , his suit color still doesn't match the color of the suit for the guy shes crying to. That guys suit is way more blue.

And we have a screencap of Dotun in that gray suit getting ready/thinking pensively about the FRC.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Razor09 Sat Aug 19, 2023 11:07 am

Agent99 wrote:Before we get embroiled in frizzygate, do we really think tptb sent through to People mag the rejection shot?  When People always do a happy couple article?  So oops, the wrong photo was sent and double oops, we just posted it by mistake.  Make it make sense.

Well I was looking back at past couples and I did see some rejection shots in their articles (People Mag). One of them being Tyler and Hannah at the FRC. This of course was a separate article from the happy couple article. Tyler also did not get on a knee. With all that said, I still believe Dotun and Charity are engaged. It’s hard for me to believe Charity would allow him to get on a knee with ring on full display to reject him? JMO

Razor09

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Sat Aug 19, 2023 11:14 am

luvstx wrote:
kmick0890 wrote:

But Dotun cant be in both suits . Even if you adjust the lighting of that picture of Dotun and Charity from People to make it brighter , his suit color still doesn't match the color of the suit for the guy shes crying to. That guys suit is way more blue.

And we have a screencap of Dotun in that gray suit getting ready/thinking pensively about the FRC.
dotun's frc suit is black. joey's is the blue one that matches the guy she's shaking her head and crying to at the frc, note the ring box:
thebachelorette - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Screen44
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZUBXaNPNyA

a bachelorette hasn't actually let her f2 get down on one knee and propose since ashley with ben. i do not think charity would be the first in over 10 years to do so, and i definitely do not think she would be smiling at dotun on one knee with the ring box open if she was rejecting him. but jmo.
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Sat Aug 19, 2023 11:34 am

i also just would like to point out, that the color of the sky when she's smiling at the frc waiting for her f1 to arrive at 4:30pm (timestamp from the dgepress site), is a damn good match to dotun's proposal. like virtually identical imo.

mbl wrote:
thebachelorette - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Img_0113
https://www.dgepress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/episodes/2008-season-finale/photos/
ETA:  When I downloaded the photos it shows the date of of the family photo w/Charity in the pink dress is 4/28, the family photo with Charity in the cream knit dress is 4/29 and the FRC dress is 4/30.  
thebachelorette - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 B0qbn111
https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1692660109682294850
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Razor09 Sat Aug 19, 2023 11:45 am

ariwolf wrote:i also just would like to point out, that the color of the sky when she's smiling at the frc waiting for her f1 to arrive at 4:30pm (timestamp from the dgepress site), is a damn good match to dotun's proposal. like virtually identical imo.

mbl wrote:
thebachelorette - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Img_0113
https://www.dgepress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/episodes/2008-season-finale/photos/
ETA:  When I downloaded the photos it shows the date of of the family photo w/Charity in the pink dress is 4/28, the family photo with Charity in the cream knit dress is 4/29 and the FRC dress is 4/30.  
thebachelorette - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 B0qbn111
https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1692660109682294850

Idk Ariwolf, that sky look a bit different to me. The clouds are very visible in the one where he’s on one knee. When she’s alone the sky looks a bit darker? Idk. From the website (pic quality is clearer), I zoomed in on her face and looks like she’s been crying?

Razor09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+23
Razor09
mbl
Linds911
moviechicka
bluwavz