SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorette - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Tue Jul 25, 2023 2:38 am

If you watch the previews from last week and this week of her in the black sparkly dress you can put together what I am trying to explain and hear the voiceovers that tell this story as well

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

bachelorette - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by CHO Tue Jul 25, 2023 2:38 am

I came around to Joey tonight - he really does seem to be falling ...

What I don't get --
1) Again - questions about the white tuxedo - so the bow tie on Xavier's tux we saw in an earlier preview must be for the FRC and the white tux with the regular tie and button down shirt must be for a RC.
2) And - in ep 3 when Xavier and C kiss - they have private little words between them - and tonight again after she has given Xavier the rose - they have private words. To me he and Charity have had a strong attraction/connection from the beginning.

So does Xavier come back after she sends him away on the fd - and the suspense at the FRC - who will she choose? Joey or Xavier ? Is Xavier finally ready (he appears to be very confident in the white tuxedo...) - and then she lets Xavier go - too much back and forth ?? It's made to look like she is rejecting Joey with her tears and not saying anything ?

Producers certainly have been hiding Xavier ! I did appreciate Xavier's being totally honest with Charity - such a short time - how would he or could he know for sure ? The one thing that bothers me about Joey is that from day one he has been so ready to jump in - and that doesn't seem normal. ...
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jul 25, 2023 2:41 am

@chasus71 I suspect Sean was more willing to go along and do what production wanted him to. F1 a** kisser.

Last edited by Sprite on Tue Jul 25, 2023 2:43 am; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jul 25, 2023 2:42 am

I seriously would not want to watch Sean as a lead. He is too spoiled and self absorbed for me to care about.

One other thing came to me about Joey. Charity mentioned several times how she missed him when they were apart. He said the same thing while they were riding in the horse/buggy that morning. Her post on Thread which came down a few minutes after posting (but was caught by a sleuther) said something like "I am missing my man. Period". The whole missing thing seems to come up with them.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jul 25, 2023 2:49 am

For the first time in a long time...probably since Ali  with Roberto and Chris L...I would be happy with either of the two guys she has at the end.

Charity had a good group of guys and she picked well. I am curious to see how things will go for them post show.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Jul 25, 2023 3:00 am

Tonight Joey told her he was falling in love with her .. with definite intention .. Dotun kinda threw it out in the middle of a sentence .. to me that is definitely not with intention .. Joey and Charity connected almost immediately and he has been honest about about what he sees in the future with her .. she had butterflies over him .. so the early attraction was definitely there

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Jul 25, 2023 3:09 am

Sprite wrote:@Amethyst I just can't see Sean as the lead. He looks like a kid. For me he always seems to be acting...trying too hard to show that he is into Charity and they have this big connection when they clearly don't. He holds no interest for me...not even on BIP.

He's young, that's for sure. I saw it more as he liked her a whole lot, and was stating his case in a straightforward manner. Given the show's abbreviated timeline, I don't mind when the cast members shoot their shot. The captain on the Bayou cruise seemed to see something between them, if I'm not mistaken, saying that they were giggling together (unless he was talking about Tanner, but Charity seemed to be a lot more animated with Sean. Plus Tanner doesn't strike me as being the giggling type.) Also, I rather expect the cast members to be somewhat clueless about the lead's level of interest in them. It's not like they are seeing Charity together with Joey or Dotun at this stage of the game.

You're right that he is probably too young for the lead at this point. But I would like to see how he does on Paradise.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Jul 25, 2023 3:10 am

bachelorette - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Img_0212

Has this been tampered with? It has been done before

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jul 25, 2023 3:12 am

eusebeia wrote:...edited

Dotun was a bit more expressive this episode but he still doesn't seem like a naturally chatty person.  In my experience such a large height difference is awkward--makes dancing hard--but  you work with it.  Great guy.  
...edited

Funny you should mention the dancing. Back when I was in high school, this 5 foot tall girl was dating one of the guys on the basketball team. If I remember correctly he was about 6' 7". She basically came up to the middle of his chest. I always got a good laugh looking at them dancing during our school dances. He would pick her up and hold her so that their heads were level and her feet would just dangle midair. It was hilarious and sweet all at the same time.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Jul 25, 2023 3:17 am

Jeepers wrote:bachelorette - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Img_0212

Has this been tampered with?  It has been done before

nope there is the clip of the interview with charity that has this scene on it. let me get the link
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jul 25, 2023 3:17 am

@Amethyst for me it's not his youth, it is the arrogance.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Jul 25, 2023 3:20 am

@chasus71 @Jeepers Here is the interview where the new snippet that shows the guy in a blue suit at the FRC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4r8mQcsOCU
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+14
julychild
eusebeia
Amethyst
Hotmomma
Norcalgal