SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Media - Discussion

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Media - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Media - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:57 am

When will we find out who the lead is?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Media - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Media - Discussion

Post by anders Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:36 am

Has the lead been cast??

the last commercial I saw was for 'ettes to sign up.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:44 pm

Where in Canada will this show be filmed again?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:14 pm

Love_Me wrote:Where in Canada will this show be filmed again?

I hope it's near Toronto! I'm sure a few of us will be able to help sleuth!!
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:36 pm

Is The Bachelor moving in?

The Bachelor Canada - Media - Discussion - Page 2 8174b88b4537a5a296549e963050

Home sweet home?. This 18,000-sq.-ft. Mississauga mansion on Saxony Court, built by Ambassador Fine Custom Homes, could be home to The Bachelor and as many as 25 bachelorettes. Photo by Michel Boucher

A Mississauga mansion could become a love shack for a Canadian bachelor and as many as 25 bachelorettes.

With the casting underway for the Canadian version of the hit ABC show, The Bachelor, a search is on to find the perfect Bachelor pad in the Greater Toronto Area.
One of the prime candidates is a luxury home in Mississauga that was the 2010 winner of the best custom home in Canada by the Canadian Home Builders Association. The imposing 18,000-sq.-ft. Mississauga mansion, built by Ambassador Fine Custom Homes, backs onto the Mississaugua Golf and Country Club for privacy.

And for claustrophobic bachelors, it features a massive 1,600-sq.-ft. master bedroom with soaring 18-foot ceiling.
And, of course, there is a personal home theatre that seats 12, a wine cellar, bar and games room, plus parking for eight cars.

The home is currently listed for $8.9 million, but the vendor is open to a rental depending on the offer, says realtor Angela Cerny.

“This is a very romantic home. The builder thought of everything,” said Cerny.
According to the listing, taxes are $7,000 on the two-storey shack.
Film scouts say luxury properties can rent anywhere up to $10,000 and more per day. But everything is negotiable.

Meanwhile, the owner of the home used in the filming of The Bachelor will get serious marketing and exposure for their property. However, it’s no guarantee of higher resale values.
Ontario film commissioner Donna Zuchlinski says production staff from The Bachelor haven’t approached her department yet to look up their database of 10,000 potential locations to shoot in the province. But she’s already rolling out the red carpet.
“We would certainly welcome the opportunity to be able to showcase the province and to host the production,” says Zuchlinski.

The province did $1 billion worth of film and television work in 2010, and 2011 likely broke that record, said Zuchlinski. A booming television sector, including the increasing popularity of reality TV series, has helped to make the province hum with activity.

With the potential of The Bachelor filming in the province, 2012 is already looking to be another solid year.

http://www.mississauga.com/feature/article/1288363--is-the-bachelor-moving-in
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:40 pm

No way! I live 20 minutes from Mississauga! Anyone else in the GTA?

The Bachelor Canada - Media - Discussion - Page 2 158291300-ashley-hebert-and-j-p-rosenbaum-the-second-gettyimages-2The Bachelor Canada - Media - Discussion - Page 2 Sign310
ninu
ninu

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:56 pm

http://www.thestar.com/article/1123282--canada-s-the-bachelor-needs-a-palatial-bachelor-pad
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:49 pm

Any way us Americans will be able to watch??

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:52 pm

I live in toronto

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:18 pm

reason wrote:I live in toronto

high five Maybe we can meet up and sleuth if the show winds up here!
ninu
ninu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:23 pm

That would be cool thing to do

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:52 am

I'm 7 hrs away - so I'm no help. :Frown:

(can you tell that I'm from northern Ontario... I measure distance in hrs not miles?? laugh out loud )

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Media - Discussion

+41
Mr&MrsSmith
tigertiz
Mirzam
provenceguy
ja1968