SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Media - Discussion

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Media - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Media - Discussion

Post by momoftrips Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:34 pm

It was a voice over from her intro.

The Bachelor Canada - Media - Discussion - Page 19 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Media - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Media - Discussion

Post by iamreal2u Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:13 pm

Did Whitney want to leave the show? Is that what she wanted to talk about?

No, that wasn’t about leaving the show. At this point Whitney is seeing that there are other girls on the show that I have real feelings for. She definitely felt nervous and confused and wanted to talk, she just picked a terrible time to do it.

At this point there is only one other girl left, Bianka.

iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:25 pm

iamreal2u wrote:
Did Whitney want to leave the show? Is that what she wanted to talk about?

No, that wasn’t about leaving the show. At this point Whitney is seeing that there are other girls on the show that I have real feelings for. She definitely felt nervous and confused and wanted to talk, she just picked a terrible time to do it.

At this point there is only one other girl left, Bianka.

Hey great catch!!!
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:29 pm

he just misspoke. of course only Bianka was left at that point.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:22 pm

[INTERVIEW] Roz & Mocha Get a Call From Bachelor Brad Smith
Posted on November 12, 2012 by maurie

http://www.kiss925.com/2012/11/12/interview-roz-mocha-get-a-call-from-bachelor-brad-smith/

The Bachelor Canada - Media - Discussion - Page 19 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by ja1968 Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:38 pm

momoftrips wrote:[INTERVIEW] Roz & Mocha Get a Call From Bachelor Brad Smith
Posted on November 12, 2012 by maurie

http://www.kiss925.com/2012/11/12/interview-roz-mocha-get-a-call-from-bachelor-brad-smith/

I can not download the file on this computer. Did he say anything interesting?
ja1968
ja1968

Female Posts : 819

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:52 pm

I didnt have to download it. I could just play it. Tidbits from the interview:

Brad's happy with his decisions. He didnt make the wrong decision. He's getting a lot of grief about Kara because she was a fan favorite. He wasnt pushed in any direction by production.
Whitney gets a bad rap.

Did you ever question the way Whitney acted around you and the way she acted around the other girls?
"well now I do. "
What sets you off on the WTA? It was one girl and the way she feels about herself.

Fantasy suites? what happened? 1st base, 2d base, 3rd base?
Nothing happened.
He was looking for :does she act the same way off camera as on camera. That was the most important thing.
Brad claims he did not have sex with any of them.

What would you say to a friend who said he was going to propose to a girl he'd never been intimate with?
Brad:
You're an idiot

tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by ja1968 Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:30 pm

Thanks, Tiger. Could you get a feel from listening to the interview who he picked in the end?
ja1968
ja1968

Female Posts : 819

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:54 pm

My opinion about who he picked is colored by the other Kiss Fm interview (in which he did not defend Whitney against their criticism.) It was such a contrast to Arie telling interviewers who were nasty about Emily to "be nice."
I do think that he was signalling that he didnt have sex with all three of the women.

I am left wondering what happened with Whitney. He was staring at her, without blinking, when she was about to answer him about the fantasy suite. He was so intent. I feel sure they were intimate. It was before the ultimate meltdown at the RC. Was he thinking, before the RC, that she was the F1? Did he have sex with both Bianca and Whitney?
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:07 pm

tigertiz wrote:My opinion about who he picked is colored by the other Kiss Fm interview (in which he did not defend Whitney against their criticism.) It was such a contrast to Arie telling interviewers who were nasty about Emily to "be nice."
I do think that he was signalling that he didnt have sex with all three of the women.

I am left wondering what happened with Whitney. He was staring at her, without blinking, when she was about to answer him about the fantasy suite. He was so intent. I feel sure they were intimate. It was before the ultimate meltdown at the RC. Was he thinking, before the RC, that she was the F1? Did he have sex with both Bianca and Whitney?

Given Bianka's "trust issues", if she was his F1, I don't think he'd be intimate with Whitney.

I still think that if Brad wasn't intimate with Whitney in the FS, then she would have considered that her absolute sign that she was not going to be F1. Afterall, there connection was very "physical".
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:13 pm

But he seemed to want to take Whitney to the FS more than Bianca. Either that or Bianca's comments just threw him for a loop. Maybe his hopes were dashed and he felt more relief than love or lust at that point. I thought that Bianca had a much more beautiful FS than Whitney and a much better ride to get there. It was a dream "romantic inn suite. "
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:18 pm

tigertiz wrote:My opinion about who he picked is colored by the other Kiss Fm interview (in which he did not defend Whitney against their criticism.) It was such a contrast to Arie telling interviewers who were nasty about Emily to "be nice."

I don't see the RC scene as an ultimate meltdown. In his interview on the episode he makes it seem like it wasn't such a huge deal, more like bad judgement/timing on Whitney's behalf. I get the impression that he definitely had sex with at least the F1. But I don't think it was during the FDs, he said he wanted to see what they were like when the cameras were turned off.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Media - Discussion

+41
Mr&MrsSmith
tigertiz
Mirzam
provenceguy
ja1968