SELECT CONTENT

Jason Tartick - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorette - Jason Tartick - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Jason Tartick - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Post by albean99 Sun Dec 17, 2023 12:10 pm

Jason did a very interesting (2 pt) interview on Chris Harrison's podcast. He's still very emotional when asked about the breakup but I don't think that means he wants to get back together. Chris asked if he was dating and he hasn't but isn't against it. They both agreed that starting out with not so serious dating is better when you're still working things out. Jason said he's still getting counseling.
Jason Tartick Interview Pt 1  Jason Tartick Interview Pt 2

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

bachelorette - Jason Tartick - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Jason Tartick - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 17, 2023 9:05 pm

@albean99 oh that's sad. Thanks for posting. I'll have a listen.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Dec 18, 2023 1:45 am

@albean99 Do you get the impression that Kaitlyn initiated the breakup after listening to that podcast?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:32 am

@Norcalgal Jason talks about the break up in these articles and says she was the one who broke up with him. Let's see if she responds.
https://people.com/jason-tartick-regret-before-moving-in-with-kaitlyn-bristowe-8552167

https://people.com/savannah-chrisley-bonds-with-jason-tartick-over-kaitlyn-bristowe-split-knew-it-wasnt-gonna-last-8553339

Last edited by Sprite on Wed Jan 31, 2024 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:04 pm

The first link is broken, @Sprite. I bet she does respond even though I didn't see anything in the 2nd article that should upset her, imo. I didn't listen to the interview, though.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jan 31, 2024 4:13 pm

@albean99 It should be fixed now.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jan 31, 2024 8:02 pm

That was an interesting article also. It's kind of surprising when you know how important talking about money is for Jason. I imagine he won't do that again in a future relationship.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 31, 2024 8:33 pm

I am surprised he avoided all the very same questions he discusses! But like he says he was caught up in the love clouds.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Feb 01, 2024 7:34 pm

I think I'll purchase a couple of Jason's upcoming book and gift to my sons. I'm sure I"ll get an eyeroll or two but at least I'll feel better! I know there is the perfect person out there for Jason - I hope she's mature to know what she wants yet has enough years left that concern over fertility isn't an overbearing issue. For better or worse, than an force a couple to 'match up' more quickly than if that pressure isn't bearing down on you.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:05 am

Jason was on Good Morning America on Monday about his new book.

Author Jason Tartick talks about money and love

He was also asked about the rumors of him dating Kat Stickler. Is Jason Tartick Dating TikTok Star Kat Stickler? He Plays Coy

Last edited by albean99 on Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 04, 2024 7:37 pm

I never heard of her but she's so cute! They make a good looking couple. I like that he's keeping it private for now.

She's a single Mom.

usmagazine.com

Good vid from GMA. I'm biased because I've always thought Jason is a cutie, truly a nice imho guy raised south of the border from me, and not that far, plus everything he discusses with regards to his banking days, I'm familiar with since I too spent many years in the Financial Industry.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:15 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jason Tartick - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

+4
Sprite
Norcalgal
albean99
GuardianAngel
8 posters