SELECT CONTENT

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 39 of 53 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 46 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:31 pm

It’s maybe something or maybe nothing but Leslie usually wears two necklaces, one is Star of David, but she didn’t wear either one here. I don’t know if there is any significance to it

1 - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Img_5241

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

1 - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:46 pm

This video shows us Theresa and Gerry’s respective rooms but not Leslie. Things to make you go hmmmm

https://youtu.be/xXzNxqEtAxs?si=55SSKuvD6s3qVNam

1 - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Img_5310

1 - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Img_5311

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:58 pm

sdmom wrote:It’s maybe something or maybe nothing but Leslie usually wears two necklaces, one is Star of David, but she didn’t wear either one here. I don’t know if there is any significance to it

1 - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Img_5241

Good catch! Also she seem to be on a balcony?( a railing behind her) .
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:58 pm

Sorry about the multiple posts! But Theresa stayed at Villa Calatea
https://www.thespringscostarica.com/acommodations/villa-calatea/

1 - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Img_5310

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Nov 18, 2023 10:24 pm

Ok, I think I found the room where Leslie stayed, the Penhouse Aracari

Next to her bed on the left side, you can see One single switch on top of one plug outlet, that matches a photo I took from the resort website video

https://www.thespringscostarica.com/acommodations/penthouse-two-bedroom-aracari-suite/#

It also matches a photo from TripAdvisor https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g19266689-d1198441-r778399590-The_Springs_Resort_and_Spa-Palma_La_Fortuna_de_San_Carlos_Arenal_Volcano_Natio.html

1 - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Img_5218
1 - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Img_5311
1 - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Img_5312

ETA: and this suite is on Fourth Floor. Didn’t we see Gerry going down stairs and crying while sitting down? Possibly after he broke up with Leslie?

1 - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Img_5242

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Nov 19, 2023 12:56 am

Ok one more post then I am done for today!

The living room in the villa where Theresa stayed has no curtains https://www.thespringscostarica.com/acommodations/villa-calatea/#iLightbox%5Bimage_carousel_1%5D/7

But where Gerry broke up with someone, there’s curtains near where he sat.
By elimination, the Break-up room looks more like Leslie’s Aracari suite https://www.thespringscostarica.com/acommodations/penthouse-two-bedroom-aracari-suite/

Theresa’s room

1 - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Img_5314

Leslie’s room
1 - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Img_5313

Break up room

1 - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Img_5244
1 - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Img_5243

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sun Nov 19, 2023 7:35 am

@sdmom amazing sleuthing! Truly amazing.

The only thing that I dont think you confirmed is that there are no drapes in Theresa's suite. I couldn't find an actual picture of the living room windows. Just see that there are drapes in the bedroom of the Calatea Suite.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by RizBiz Sun Nov 19, 2023 7:54 am

@sdmom Good job putting the pics up with the details. 👏

@luvstx The Aracari building (Penthouse suite) has all the other details that go along with the break up scenario. The break up happened there. Ie. wooden door, beige shirt, hallway, staircase, Parking lot with Jesse, etc.
So I think it may be moot whether Theresa's villa had curtains or not.

And I am so glad that Theresa had a lovely villa for her regular use. I just love all her facial expressions of awe and wonder at everything in her experience.
Ie. when she saw the horses, when she saw the Fantasy Suite and now,  in this video, her amazement at her villa quarters.

RizBiz

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:28 am

@sdmom that is some great SC/hotel sleuthing!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sun Nov 19, 2023 9:30 am

@sdmom amazing work!! I love when I can see the visuals! ( I can’t do sc) thank you!!!!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by RizBiz Sun Nov 19, 2023 9:31 am

Now that we have great screencaps of their living quarters, I wonder if we could re-visit the airing time-table of the Finale and the ATFR scheduled for November 30th.
I first saw an article that said they would both be in the 2 hours slotted for the 'Finale'.
Now, that article has disappeared. I can't seem to find any other references to the ATFR happening. Can anyone provide an ABC schedule for that night?

IF there is a separate ATFR AFTER the two hour finale, does anyone want to figure out an adjustment to the suggested time-line for what could possibly go down within the two-hours?

Suggested. Including the tweaks for a two hour all-inclusive Finale and ATFR.
Meet the family and personal discussion with Gerry after the visits - 15 minutes for each woman (2 x 15 minutes)
Selection of Ring - 5 minutes
Last Chance Date with Theresa - 10 minutes
Break up with Leslie - 10 minutes
Sobbing on stairs, etc and conversation with Jesse - 10 minutes
FRC - 10 minutes (tweaked)
ATFR - 25 minutes (within the 2 hours or after that??)
Outtakes/ bloopers/ video recap of their journey  - 5 minutes
Commercials - 25 minutes (tweaked)

IF it was a Full Two Hour Finale, (with the ATFR after that- trying to explore ALL options) would the extra half hour be enough time for a break-up with Leslie, which we know happens in her room, AND then Gerry changing his mind again and taking her back?
It would be great if we could get confirmation on the official schedule release for that night.

ETA. THIS is the TVInsider link  that says it's TWO hours starting at 8pm and the BIP is scheduled for 10:04  after that.
https://www.tvinsider.com/network/abc/schedule/

Last edited by RizBiz on Sun Nov 19, 2023 10:36 am; edited 8 times in total

RizBiz

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sun Nov 19, 2023 9:34 am

Is there NOTHING on SM about current comings and goings of Theresa and Leslie? Nothing around the WTA filming, where presumably Jerry and his F1 would have had time together?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 53 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 46 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
barbell
Hotmomma
Jolena
CHO
George1218