SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Jan 22 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

spoilers - Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Jan 22 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Jan 22 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Tue Jan 23, 2024 12:03 am

Well, the preview does show some excitement 😆

I will say that the FRC area is THE ugliest we have ever seen .. and the loud ocean sound is again a problem uugghhh

And I wonder about her comment “I’m just not feeling it” .. red bathing suit same as the shower uummm

Last edited by Jeepers on Tue Jan 23, 2024 4:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

spoilers - Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Jan 22 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Jan 22 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Tue Jan 23, 2024 4:34 am

We didn’t see this….. Daisy gave him what looks like a journal

spoilers - Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Jan 22 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Img_0231
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:55 am

I think the FRC is him.letting F2 go.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Jan 23, 2024 10:20 am

I adore Daisy and Autumn

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Tue Jan 23, 2024 12:45 pm

Is Maria odd, or what?
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1902

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jan 23, 2024 2:34 pm

I enjoyed the show more than I expected.  I liked the opening, it was different and I still have no clear idea what happens.

IDK if was just me, but it felt like a number of the women were "over-served"?  

The sisters are not going to de-rail Joey, he's definitely got his guard up.  Jess did herself no favor.  Evalin, sweetie, you live to cry another day.  I did not even recognize Natalie who I was sure was gonna be in the top 3 and my silly hope for F1.  My favorite comment I read on line was someone saying Taylor looks like she always wants to "talk to the manager".  Banana girl was a choice, also.

I love that Lea foiled tptb and came out of the scenario as a class act.

I can't believe I am saying this but I actually enjoyed Maria and her shenanigans.  I reserve the right to change my mind, though.  

My favorites of the night, in no particular order Lexi, Lea, both Kelseys, Erika, and Katelyn.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Jan 23, 2024 4:59 pm

Interesting opening to the first episode. I kind of liked the change up. I thought overall it was the best night 1 set of dresses on the women that I’ve seen. Daisy clearly has some substance to her & production chose to show us that. I liked Lea, Lexi, Erika, both Kelsey’s, Autumn & Maria’s quirkiness.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jan 23, 2024 5:23 pm

@provenceguy Nailed it. She's got a lot of work to do to make me change my mind on her!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5321

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jan 23, 2024 5:28 pm

One thought I had about the lead not being able to talk with everyone (or being kept from talking to everyone). If you are a minority, it is hard to feel you can stand out. And for so many of the minorities who didn't get time with Joey, I think that exacerbates the tears. There was a good mix of skin colors and backgrounds but the ones that got the most attention were mostly caucasian. Bad look for ABC.

Lea redeemed all of the nice people by burning her card. Who would do that to another contestant (except maybe Jess?)

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5321

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Tue Jan 23, 2024 11:31 pm

Norcalgal wrote:One thought I had about the lead not being able to talk with everyone (or being kept from talking to everyone). If you are a minority, it is hard to feel you can stand out. And for so many of the minorities who didn't get time with Joey, I think that exacerbates the tears. There was a good mix of skin colors and backgrounds but the ones that got the most attention were mostly caucasian. Bad look for ABC.

Lea redeemed all of the nice people by burning her card. Who would do that to another contestant (except maybe Jess?)

Yeah, Jess said she would have kept it and used it. She's a peach...
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jan 24, 2024 2:32 am

mtnlvr55 wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:One thought I had about the lead not being able to talk with everyone (or being kept from talking to everyone). If you are a minority, it is hard to feel you can stand out. And for so many of the minorities who didn't get time with Joey, I think that exacerbates the tears. There was a good mix of skin colors and backgrounds but the ones that got the most attention were mostly caucasian. Bad look for ABC.

Yeah, Jess said she would have kept it and used it. She's a peach...

Someone else said she would have used it. I think it was Taylor.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jan 24, 2024 2:40 am

Hey all! It's been a long time since I've been on the boards. Anyway, I just love Daisy. She seems so sweet. Is there somewhere that I can watch Monday's episode? Thanks! 😊
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Jan 22 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
jojo47
pavalygurl
provenceguy
mizzoufan
Jeepers