SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Feb 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

spoilers - Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Feb 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Feb 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by kikora Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:29 pm

Amethyst wrote:

It sounds like the Jehovah's Witnesses to me.
They often discourage higher education. I can see how the dad's attitude would drive a wedge.

I agree with those who say that Lexi's timeline is unrealistic. It may have been a combination of that, along with her not feeling like she might be one of the final three or so.

I loved the footage of Montreal, and Jesse's French is quite good! I caught about half the show, and will have to see the remaining half later in the week.

Yup!

Per this 2019 interview with her, she was raised and her dad is JW.

At the same time, I was a full-blown Jehovah’s Witness and I knew the two couldn’t co-exist.

Coming from a very strict religious background I’ve had to break out of a mentality that I’ve had for more than half my life. I was so separated from society and didn’t even realize it and I’ve had to play catch-up ever since. From rebuilding relationships with family and friends to watching movies I wasn’t able to experience. Even to this day, friends of mine will ask if I’ve seen certain movies and they can’t believe that as an actress I haven’t seen some of the most iconic films!

https://voyagela.com/interview/meet-kelsey-toussant-kelsey-toussant-los-angeles/

kikora

Back to top Go down

spoilers - Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Feb 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Feb 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Amethyst Tue Feb 20, 2024 6:33 pm

I don't know what her relationship is like with her parents, but I do know that JWs are supposed to shun the people who fall away from their faith, even if they are their own children. So the kids who want to leave have to be very careful in how they manage it. It's often called, "a slow fade."
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Feb 20, 2024 6:55 pm

A couple comments on last night's show.
1. Montreal in fall is so beautiful! I visited the downtown and old town and the Park Royal. A lot of the older areas had their sidewalks being redone when I was there in 2019 and it was nice to see how it looked complete!
2. Joey feeling insecure was actually filmed before the FRC where something happens. How convenient that the scene in Montreal played beautifully into the editing of his biggest fear.
3. Group date - this was more fun for me than a contrived competition as it is something you would do in a city new to you. But the producers must have asked or told every single girl to complain about another group date.
4. Kelsey nice date but the religion screamed Jehovah Witness to me. Not judging if someone here follows that. As a parent, I just can't imagine putting a wedge like that between my children and me. She seems so fragile.
5. Maria surprised me with her playfulness this episode. I have to say it's a hard NO for me on her being the next B'ette though. Between the eyebrows, the sexual forwardness and husky voice - just no.

So the two spoiled front runners had a little time with Joey but to me, only one had their story advanced and that was Daisy. The foot massage and entendres were cute (sometimes I like it hard)! They seem to have fun together. I get a caretaker vibe from Joey regarding Kelsey A. Is there a girl left who hasn't had some type of trauma or family split - maybe Rachel? While Joey is very attentive, I think he's reiterated that he wants a partner he can have fun with. I'll be surprised if it isn't Daisy in the end.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5321

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:54 pm

@kikora @Amethyst thank you for the JW info. It makes sense now, imho I think they purposely spliced and lowered her voice in order not to be clear since she may have identified the religion. It's one thing to say "my religion", it's another to come right out and name it. imo good move.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Feb 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+11
Amethyst
Jeepers
agentcurls
mtnlvr55
luvstx