SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

spoilers - Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mruab Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:33 am

holding on hope to maria for bachelorette bring back bachelorette canada??

mruab

Back to top Go down

spoilers - Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:34 am

How do we know all three turned it down?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by honeydiors Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:53 am

GuardianAngel wrote:How do we know all three turned it down?

lauren confirmed maria turned it down to bachdata
daisy on stage
with rachel, on the r/BachelorNation subreddit a family member confirmed that she turned it down due to the hate she was receiving plus something to do with the contract
honeydiors
honeydiors

Back to top Go down

Post by pretty jmai Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:06 am

So excited to see Jenn as the lead. Will definitely be tuning in to support her! She seems very outgoing, sweet & intelligent. Can’t wait to see her journey for love 💕

pretty jmai

Female Posts : 69

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:22 pm

To me, the fun is always about sleuthing!
I have not been actively sleuthing for awhile, except for the Golden Bachelor, but, to support fellow Asians, I think I will tune in!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:02 pm

I had been hoping for a while that we would have more Asian representation on this show. On the few occasions we have, they never really lasted long. It is nice that we finally get an Asian lead. I liked her during the season, but was somewhat disappointed last night.

I think that she was a last minute pick. Looking at the men, somehow I don't think they were picked with her in mind.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:16 pm

I imagine there will be some changes in the cast because they are just potential bachelors.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:17 pm

Sprite wrote:
I think that she was a last minute pick. Looking at the men, somehow I don't think they were picked with her in mind.

it seems like daisy backed out last minute since gma had a scheduled post announcing her as bachelorette that was quickly deleted
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:03 pm

Jenn's head must be spinning! I hope she at least has another day before filming starts.

I'm also quite curious about immediate move to Australia/New Zealand. It will be much more expensive to send guys home in the early elimination rounds. But I'm excited to see the locations!!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:22 pm

@luvstx I only heard NZ and Australia from RS so who knows?

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:11 pm

luvstx wrote:Jenn's head must be spinning!  I hope she at least has another day before filming starts.

I'm also quite curious about immediate move to Australia/New Zealand.  It will be much more expensive to send guys home in the early elimination rounds.  But I'm excited to see the locations!!  

All I could think is that she must be in wardrobe fittings with Cary Fetman today and how tired she will be when her season starts. Jenn has a lot of spunk so she'll probably be OK from an energy perspective. I love that she and her mom are closer after her stint on Joey's season and that so many of her cousins (presumably from her father's side) reached out to her too. Personal growth from appearing on this show is rewarding to witness.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5308

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:59 pm

Sprite wrote:I had been hoping for a while that we would have more Asian representation on this show. On the few occasions we have, they never really lasted long. It is nice that we finally get an Asian lead. I liked her during the season, but was somewhat disappointed last night.

I agree Sprite. Def didn't have her in mind. I glanced at the contestants and i was surprised that there were no Asians. jmo

Last edited by Sprite on Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fix quotes)
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
sdmom
jojo47
suzq
Buckeye_Fan
southerngirlatheart