SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

spoilers - Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Wed Mar 13, 2024 2:08 am

I hope its not Maria. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

spoilers - Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Wed Mar 13, 2024 10:59 am

I really don't want Maria either. Yes, there would be drama but that's not what I want from the lead. I'd rather it not be Daisy either but think the odds are good, even with the difficulties she'd have. It seems like she's been working towards this all season so can't imagine her turning it down.

I'd still like it to be Jenn or Lexi but I doubt that TPTB would pass up the most popular women this season.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15342

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:21 pm

Maria is just too contrary. I think her season would be a disaster
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1902

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 13, 2024 9:12 pm

ariwolf wrote:

Is it just me? I can't see it. It looks like it was removed?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 13, 2024 10:51 pm

@GuardianAngel What was this.

I totally agree...a big fat no to Maria as Bette. Too negative, too much drama. I want another season like this one. Where we have a nice, likeable lead who gets along well with others. That is not Maria!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:41 pm

looks like they deleted it. it was a post about if maria would say yes to bachelorette if she was offered. even the article's been deleted, which is really weird. she was asked during the wta press run but that's not a spoiler since she's already off the show. maybe tptb asked them to take it down?  Suspect

https://www.eonline.com/news/1397070/would-maria-georgas-sign-on-to-be-the-next-bachelorette-she-says
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:10 am

@ariwolf I think someone said that in the article Joey was quoted as saying that he thought Maria or Rachel would be a good Bachelorette, and that was a spoiler because Rachel is still on the show. That might be the reason it was removed.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:56 am

@mbl I can't believe anyone actually watching this show could possibly think that he would choose Rachel. Now if he had said Daisy or Kelsey, that could definitely be considered a spoiler. giggling

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:17 pm

Yes, to that, Sprite ^^^^.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1902

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:38 pm

@Sprite Agreed, to a certain extent, about Rachel. I'm just saying that in other forums (Tik Tok, Reddit) there was discussion yesterday that the article was spoiler-y, so I thought it was a possible reason the article was pulled. Maybe it's some other reason . . .

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:03 pm

Reddit is also discussing a lot of information about Daisy and I would like to see Rachel back in the mix for Bachelorette.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:14 pm

@pavalygurl unflattering information on Daisy? I hope not. Or just info that would make it difficult for her to be the lead?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
sdmom
jojo47
suzq
Buckeye_Fan
southerngirlatheart