SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

spoilers - Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:14 pm

Sleuth potential contestants here.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

spoilers - Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:13 pm

Jeepers wrote:Aaron Erb .. Noah’s twin brother .. may be on the Bachelorette .. good lookin 😆

Aaron Erb

Space Vehicle Systems Engineer

• Northrop Grumman

•  

Oklahoma State University

Manhattan Beach, California, United States 

LinkedIn 

How do you know this and that this is Noah's brother?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

spoilers - Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:40 pm

@GuardianAngel I don't see any photos...just the writing.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Tue Mar 26, 2024 12:26 am

the men are up! i think rs is right about filming starting tomorrow

https://www.facebook.com/media/set?vanity=TheBachelorette&set=a.984385359719020
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 26, 2024 12:36 am

@ariwolf Nobody there really jumps out at me.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Mar 26, 2024 12:54 am

Not real impressed at all
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:57 am

@Sprite @Jeepers  OMG, I was just coming on here to say the same thing.  giggling  Well, I bet we will be hearing about some of them soon, so I will wait for the "stuff" to come out about them.  There have to be a few good guys in there, doesn't there?

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:35 am

ariwolf wrote:the men are up! i think rs is right about filming starting tomorrow

I won't be able to create threads until later this evening.

Thanks for posting.

If anyone has any info on any of the contestants, post it here and I'll move it when I create a thread for them. TYIA

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:38 am

ariwolf wrote:the men are up! i think rs is right about filming starting tomorrow

TPTB clearly thought someone else was going to be the lead as there are many Black men and almost no Asians. Maybe Jenn told her she doesn't want to marry an Asian man....But I would have thought that if they wanted to promote the show to a wider audience that you would have seen more Asian contestants.

luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:25 pm

Hopefully some of they have personalities or charisma!
Yes I am surprised only one Asian, but maybe there will be late add-ons? To show up later?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:40 pm

@sdmom  I'm also thinking about later arrivals, like they did on Jillian's season.  Reid and Ed were in that group and she ended up choosing Ed.  Although if I recall correctly, these guys came in pretty quickly, so tptb may need to hurry.  I do think there are always candidates they keep in touch with on the off chance someone else drops out before the first night.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:48 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Jeepers wrote:Aaron Erb .. Noah’s twin brother .. may be on the Bachelorette .. good lookin 😆

Aaron Erb

Space Vehicle Systems Engineer

• Northrop Grumman

•  

Oklahoma State University

Manhattan Beach, California, United States 

LinkedIn 

How do you know this and that this is Noah's brother?

Got a message from a pal on reddit and have followed Noah since he arrived on the bachelorette .. have seen multi pics of him with his family members and knew he was a twin s well
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+7
sdmom
luvstx
pavalygurl
Jeepers
ariwolf