SELECT CONTENT

Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1

Page 22 of 38 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 30 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1 - Page 22 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1

Post by Bloomers Tue May 10, 2011 5:57 pm

IrishGal wrote:
Gina wrote:
ninu wrote:
jlccaz wrote:Fleiss is always in attendance for finale, and maybe exotic dates too.

:puke: :puke: Exotic dates with the F3... and MF behind the camera drooling over Ashley... thanks for that mental picture, jlccaz!!
Mike Fleiss makes my skin crawl. How can anyone be romantic with him salivating and watching them kiss? :puke:

What do you want to bet he managed to be in Anguilla for the Sports Illustrated shoot? 🐷

Now that the bunch of you have ruined the rest of my afternoon off after jury duty..... 😆

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1 - Page 22 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2011 5:55 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Gina wrote:
ninu wrote:
jlccaz wrote:Fleiss is always in attendance for finale, and maybe exotic dates too.

:puke: :puke: Exotic dates with the F3... and MF behind the camera drooling over Ashley... thanks for that mental picture, jlccaz!!
Mike Fleiss makes my skin crawl. How can anyone be romantic with him salivating and watching them kiss? :puke:

Well, for that matter how can anyone be romantic with at least half a dozen others inches from their faces filming--not to mention bright lights and a boom!
And then, let's go back to Jill in the hot tub with Jason sizzling..the answer---LIQUOR!! Damn, her legs couldn't have been wrapped around him any tighter. :missspeak:
:giggle: Reid answered that question after the show ended. He said "it's the Bachelor Bubble = liquor+ hormones+ isolation = love" And when he got home he said "What the hell was I thinking". I think that sums it up perfectly. affraid

Last edited by Gina on Tue May 10, 2011 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Tue May 10, 2011 4:48 pm

Gina wrote:
ninu wrote:

What do you want to bet he managed to be in Anguilla for the Sports Illustrated shoot? 🐷

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 10, 2011 4:46 pm

Gina wrote:
ninu wrote:

Well, for that matter how can anyone be romantic with at least half a dozen others inches from their faces filming--not to mention bright lights and a boom!
And then, let's go back to Jill in the hot tub with Jason sizzling..the answer---LIQUOR!! Damn, her legs couldn't have been wrapped around him any tighter. :missspeak:
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2011 3:38 pm

ninu wrote:

Back to top Go down

Post by ninjagirl Tue May 10, 2011 12:18 pm

Love_Me wrote:
So they are at the Namale resort in Fiji?

Did you see this posted somewhere or have you been able to match up the pictures we have to this place?

there is a pic of him and his wife there.
ninjagirl
ninjagirl

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Tue May 10, 2011 11:54 am

I had a thought over the weekend, and yes I know you can all smell the wood burning……

Anyway, I’ve been watching Jill’s season on Cosmo – and it struck me about her FD with Ed. They turn the lights off, cameras leave the room, then the rocket didn’t launch, lights come on and the cameras are back in the room – what’s with that – did they invite them back? Were they waiting outside the door? Doesn’t this just scream MF manipulation???? Ed had also confirmed to one of his Chicago g/fs that he and Jill did the nasty in Spain – I know it doesn’t matter now, just something I thought of then…..carry on…..

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Tue May 10, 2011 11:29 am

ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Tue May 10, 2011 9:48 am

I went back to the timeline and it looks like the MTP prolly happened over the weekend with LCD happening as we type. The timeline definitely falls into place for the April 27 RC that happened after the HTDs - the finale definitely looks like it will happen either tomorrow or Thursday. Today is prolly her second LCD

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Tue May 10, 2011 9:37 am

Fleiss is always in attendance for finale, and maybe exotic dates too.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue May 10, 2011 5:01 am

Is it possible they are filming the finale today?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Mon May 09, 2011 11:46 pm

Love_Me wrote:Monday, May 09, 2011 7:23 PM

chrisbharrison: So long Namale thx to our gracious larger than life host Tony Robbins [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So would he be leaving the Fantasy Date sites or the Finale sites?

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 38 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 30 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1

+48
agentcurls
Nibbles22
Starshine_16
gurlbrit
beader